Fortress Forever was released!!!

Best answers
Awesome, they got it on fileplanet! Now I can wait for an hour and then download at a whooping speed of 20kb/s!

i'll wait for next week when the good mirrors are released, keke.

Best answers
It feels just like TFC with some minor changes, Good changes though, I like that the Pyro is more useful while the Engineers dispenser generates ammo, But overall, I feel like it's nothing new.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, but like I said, It's really nothing more than TFC, But I think TF2 will be more the more worthwhile game.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It feels just like TFC with some minor changes, Good changes though, I like that the Pyro is more useful while the Engineers dispenser generates ammo, But overall, I feel like it's nothing new.

Don't get me wrong, I like it, but like I said, It's really nothing more than TFC, But I think TF2 will be more the more worthwhile game.
That was the whole point.. FF = TFC, but improved. They wanted it to be almost exactly like TFC.

Best answers
Feels a lot faster, sentries feel a lot slower and rocket launcher has a slow reactiontime tbh.. I'm not really that happy with these changes.. It's been made by hardcore clanplay TFC-ers of old, and you can obviously notice that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom