sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBwIRq_hmjg&feature=channel[/ame]

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hard to believe that guy was really with the Ku Klux Klan. I guess he's calmed down since then though but I find it weird him laughing about something he believed so strongly in. Reverend Wade Watts was amazing in his approach. Truly an interesting interview.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought there was no way out of the Ku Klux Klan...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
take it from me, the town I live in still has an active KKK, robes, rallies, horses and everything. And well, its not anything like what it used to be, its more of a private "club" than anything nowadays, some of the nicest people I know are members haha.

the ZOMG WHITE POWER KKK is long dead, its a place for likeminded (as twisted as thier minds may be) white middle-aged/old men to socialize, and young men to try and look like hardasses lol.

so it doesnt strike me as weird that this guy is so laid back about it.

he mentions they burned down a church, Hell the guys down here helped BUILD one >_>.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, he could've asked him if that marbloro mith is true, sometimes I get curious about that.

Discord Member
Best answers
amazing how people can change, laughing about something he once firmly believed, by hearing him talk about Reverend Wade I would truly like to meet him, even though I'm an atheist :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hilarious interview. It's always cool to see how these types of people turn out later in their lives.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does me good to see one of those guys actually get out of that mindset, I really never hear of it happening.

I suppose I did when it came to homosexuals. Back in high school, I was so proud of hating gay people I proudly declared that I was something I called "sexual orientationist". Didn't get it, didn't want to get it, and they weren't technically a race. I just didn't want that to exist in the world.

Then came the bombshell on the day one of my friends (who ironically discovered later that he was gay) told me that one of my best friends had come onto him. Wasn't sure what to do, was stunned really.

But then at lunch, one of my least desirable, yet regrettably closer friends decided he was angry enough about it to confront him. When he did though, I discovered my allegiances when I got between them and told my belligerent "pal" to back the Hell off and leave him alone.

It was a few years before I was comfortable with it, but the real turn only came last year on election day, when I LITERALLY decided at the booth to vote "no" on Prop 8. Been a long time coming.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hilarious interview indeed. And an interesting story to learn from. Most people change like the wind...

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What myth?
the 3 "K" on the box. The hiden code behind glued parts of the box. If you read Marlboro upside down you can somehow read "horrible jew", the symbol of the lion and unicorn.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 3 "K" on the box. The hiden code behind glued parts of the box. If you read Marlboro upside down you can somehow read "horrible jew", the symbol of the lion and unicorn.
Lool...i've never heard about this myth before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom