Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
anyone want to skin my frieza. its the cyborg model i tried to skin its body but it suked but i did good on the head though and can anyone animate it also. this is one of my first models so it might not be very good. i got the arms and the tail from the origonal frieza and the legs from the second form frieza. i got the head from he frieza and modified it . i made the feet and the chest.

Best answers
ummm its good,,,but fix the chest it looks like his neck is huge and his chest kinda just sunk down

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make the chest area bigger, he looks...malnurished.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could make the feet smaller, and fix the neck and chest. it looks like his neck is sticking out forward more than it should. its not that bad though. just fix it up a little and it will look fine.

Best answers
heres another update. i made the feet smaller. and i still need someone to do the animations.

Best answers
Haha that looks so funny rofl :laff:

That is a hard thing to model try something easyer m8 nice try tho :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
made the neck wider, and move his head back some and make the head smaller, and the body bigger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does that have to do with this mistery x?

on freeza make his head SMALLer and his body bigger, make the feet even more smaller, and move his head a little more back and up just a little more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm is a good ANDROID FRIEZA but needs a lot of work the head is too much on the front make it more backwards needs a lot of work.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
listen to what soccer says. what he's saying is what need to be done exactly. if you do what he says it will look better.

Best answers
i did what soccer told me to do is this better its kida a bad angle so the chest isn't messed up

Best answers
wow, now all that needs adjusting is his feet, then youve got yourself a pretty decent model man

Best answers
is it just the side view of the pic or does it look to anyone else like he has no neck anymore? sorry for the constant critz :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom