Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks better, it still needs abit work though..
but gj

Best answers
heres some ref pictures:

p.s it aint easy getting good pictures k =P
i don't have any experience at modelling, but would it have been easyier to start with a stage 4 frieza and turn it into cyber freiza?

Best answers
are you all f*cking idiots around here? god damn! First off thats an obvious rip of a model made for BFP a LONG time ago, you can clearly see the rodney base model mangled into that horrid mess, you never made any of it, you merely destroyed a good model. Oh and for f*ck sakes learn to skinmap at least, wtf dude....like seriously, what a horrid mess of already pathetic models and skins from BFP and ESF, and god only knows what else is in that mess.

Best answers
my apologies for not noticing this, i tend to not pay attention to other mods very much or stuff from the past. thanks for pointing this out

Bolteh2

B
idd, its a ripped model, its from quake3 (i guess bid for power early versions)

i noticed from the body-neck-head thing, its so obvious, you could have tried to remake the neck part ...

Best answers
errrrrrr wtf??
dude that is a rip! iwas only reading certain posts and i came across Angry Karrot post and then jesters and i find its a rip lol

Best answers
sorry

im sorry for ripping the model. im redoing it. i deleted the robo stuff on his body i'll have pictures soon. im gonna make a regualar frieza.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are mostly mad about you not giving credit for the origional creator. if you would have done that, i think everybody yould have been more calm.

Best answers
credit to maker of robo frieza. heres some pictures. im doing the regular form 4 frieza. anyone want to skin it?

Best answers
I think we all just want a awesome form 3 frieza not cyborg.. although it does look cool.

Best answers
update

heres an update. and Jimesu_Evil giveme tyour email and i'll email it to you so you can try

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we already knew that. and he sorta gave credit to the origional creator. so dont start accusing him of ripping it again, thats over. he apoligized:]

Best answers
a ssj4 gogetenks i was wanted 2 know if u can make a kooler in any form PLZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom