form 2 boo in beta 1 is thin boo?!

Best answers
Maybe there r differnts between the german and the english translation of dbz, but in the german version thin boo absorbed fat boo and than he became evil boo!

in esf beta 1 is the 2 form model of boo thin boo but he is called evil boo!

and in the dev journal of vassago is evil boo called super boo (it is evil boo!)!

yeah i think thats wrong and should be corrected!

sry if its corrected yet!

Best answers
thats gohan-super-boo

and thats gotenks super boo

and evil boo

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its just buu - period. Its just different forms of buu, it doesnt matter what we name them, just as long as we go in order.

Best answers
i simply think it would be nice if you use the right names! Nearly all in the game is realistic!

but, of course, it's your decision!

thx

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the esf model buu and the last pic are both the same buus. the last one is just buu buffed up. its right before he tries to destroy gohan be blowing his self up.

Best answers
I wondered that, why does normal buu go into the evil skinny buu I mean in all the DBZ games they have never used that brown/grey buu but if you REALLY must have him ok.

I say Fat Buu >> Super Buu >> Kid Buu (you dont really need more than those formes but if you want you can add the Gohan Super Buu after normal Super Buu

Best answers
You want the order?

Fat Buu/Good Buu -> Thin Buu/Evil Buu -> Super Buu -> Gotenks Piccolo Super Buu -> Gohan Goten Trunks Piccolo Super Buu-> Evil Kid Buu -> Uubu.

If they were to add these in game I think they shouldnt use Gotenks or Gohan Buu or Uubu.

Best answers
my order:

fat boo got angry because some guys shot at his dog --> thin boo was born; fat boo tryed to transform thin boo into candy but it failed and thin boo reflected the attack to fat boo and ate the fat boo candy --> evil boo (the last picture, yes its a powered up evil boo but its still evil boo) --> evil boo was weaker than Gotenks ssj3, but he absorbed him and picollo Gotenks SUPER boo was born --> gotenks super boo was stronger than mystic gohan --> he absorbed gohan and became gohan super boo --> son goku and vegeta released all absorbed including fat boo, boo transformed back to kid boo (with fat boo inside)

my order for the game would be:

fat boo, thin boo, evil boo, (gotenks super boo,) gohan super boo, kid boo
(depents on how many transformations they want to put in)

mfg

Best answers
the thin buu is called evil buu and the one where fat buu and evil buu form is called super buu then when he absorbs ppl its just super buu + name of person he absorbed
someone else said this and i agree with the order for the most part:

Fat Buu/Good Buu -> Thin Buu/Evil Buu -> Super Buu -> Gotenks Piccolo Super Buu -> Gohan Goten Trunks Piccolo Super Buu-> Evil Kid Buu -> Uubu.

but i strongly reccomend AGAINST the usage of gotenks piccolo super buu and/or gohan goten trunks piccolo super buu, they should NEVER have that because it wouldnt make sense if they had that and no fusions also how would you have those buu forms and the characters at the same time if he absorbs them? but that last fact doesnt matter because in this beta there can be multiple of each character I hope/think the next beta will have an option so there can only be 1 of each character which is better for team mode if you do the evil/good teams because it forces ppl to play the characters that usually go unused like freezer and cell.

Best answers
I think my head is spinning, one too many buus, lol and they are too damn strong too lol, i'm at ep 270, DON'T TELL ME WHAT happens

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dream
and that isn't Super boo its evil boo!

BAHH!!!
Where do i get those models?!?
Sry for the spam...

Best answers
I say if they want 3 transforms than get rid of skinny evil buu and just have fat buu >> super buu >> kid buu but if you want 4 trans just keep the evil skinny buu and yeah no Gohan buu or whatever is an ok thing

Best answers
Originally posted by dream
and that isn't Super boo its evil boo!

basically this Is SuperBuu (n-e Boo), btw i will give u the order of buu form in begin.

Kid Buu, Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu, Absorbed-Super Buu (like Gohan-Super Buu), finally bakc to Kid Buu.

But i got to find the website that giving u a real Buu forms. Buu had many forms like about 10.

Best answers
Those models are in the dev journals of the ESF testers. Just check around there

Best answers
Kid Buu was first, then Fat Buu, then Evil Buu vs Fat Buu, then Super Buu as he's been deemed, Gotenks+Piccolo Buu, Goten + Trunks + Piccolo buu (seen right before Gohan absorb), Gohan Buu, Everyone absorbed Buu (after he absorbs Vegetto), Kid Buu, Ubuu

At least...that's what I think it is

Best answers
Originally posted by GoT3n
basically this Is SuperBuu (n-e Boo), btw i will give u the order of buu form in begin.

Kid Buu, Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu, Absorbed-Super Buu (like Gohan-Super Buu), finally bakc to Kid Buu.

But i got to find the website that giving u a real Buu forms. Buu had many forms like about 10.
in the german show he is written boo, but called buu...

Best answers
is there any offcial word on which buu's will be in the next version? i am finshed hearing opinions the esf team knows or at least the should know what the real forms of buu and the CORRECT order of them as appears IN THE SERIS.

They could make Kid buu and have Fat buu as 2 different characters because thats what happens in the show anyway but Kid buu would only have 1 transformation to Uubu and it wouldnt make sense because he has to die and be wished as Uubu. I really like Uubu as a character he should be in ESF somehow.

Best answers
I dont think anyone will get more then 3 transformations.

Useing Goku as a Base SSJ, SSJ3, SSJ4
Gohan SSJ, SSJ2, Mystic(Maybe Saiyaman for teh good team lol)

Fat buu, Evil, Super, Kid

Cell, Imperfect, Perfect, Perfect Reborn

Etc.

Best answers
why did you put mystic for gohan? its kid gohan in ESF not adault if you put adult it could do that but it wouldnt make much sense all of a sudden going from ssj2 to mystic when mystic is a long process. I dont know why everyone has to have 3 transformations some characters just dont have 3 and its not right to just add some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom