Force Pit - Paid - Not listed under ESF League.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Transaction ID: 62W5136247085542A
Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
Total: $5.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Force Pit subscriptions Subscription
Item/Product Number: 1_14433
Buyer: Chad E****

Iv been in communication with Pain for some help. He has done all that can, so i figured I would post in the help section of this forum.

As described by pain, "The Force Pit is a forum section. It should appear under the ESF League section. A lot of people don't realize that at first."

At this point this isnt the case. Any admins willing to help me find the beauty that is the Force Pit?

Edit: This transaction was completed Tuesday of this week.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, don't worry, the only thing your missing out on right now is something to do with Kidboy which we don't get into. >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Meh, don't worry, the only thing your missing out on right now is something to do with Kidboy which we don't get into. >.>
OMG you leaked force pit content...

BANN!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
OMG you leaked force pit content...

BANN!
Well. Kinda. But not really. I mean, sure i told him it had to do with kidboy. I never said about what it had to do with kidboy. I mean, trust me, I can assure you he doesn't want to know >.>
Hell, i don't want to know. But i go along with it so i can see people's eyes bleed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For the love of god, Stop derailing my thread.

Im going to become rich when I invent a device that stabs people in the face over the internet.

Hahahaha, I'd so buy that. - Pain

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll have to get a hold of Greg, either through IRC, Email or Forum PM as he handles these matters. Look on the Team section of the main page for his email.

That said, I can't imagine this thread will be of much help, and probably will be a bit spammy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom