👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
-= Force Pit Information =-

What is The Force Pit?
The Force Pit is a special V.I.P (Very Important Person) area for people who have contributed in some way to the community. Inside The Force Pit you will see all sorts of exclusive media that the general public doesn't have access to. This includes images, videos and even information about the next release. In addition to that, you shall also receive the following enhanced forum features:

• Enhanced Private Message Box.
• Can have imaged Usernames.
• Can close own threads. Access will be revoked upon abusing.
• Increased avatar sizes.

Your username will also be made fancy green so people can recognize you are a Force Pit member.

-= Want to gain access to the Force Pit? =-
The only way to gain access is to contribute something to the ESF community. Basically that means you have to win a Forum Competition. Those are usually pretty tough, and only one winner can be chosen for each competition. It is no longer possible to donate your way in to the Force Pit.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G/J Sky, according to this you'll earn much more very soon. As soon as I get new PC I'm entering FP ;) (if PayPal allow me, that is...)
edit: wtf: ESF Forum does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've included, that all Force Pit users will now get their own @esforces.com email address.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Forum is looking good.

Although it seems I've "lost" force pit access. :p

**EDIT**

Ahh, I see SKy is working on it still.. kewl.

Last edited:
Best answers
Thank you Donators. Your continued contributions keep this mod in locomotion.

Ex-Pro 1.2.3 Player
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I too seemed to have lost my forcepit access

Here is my recipt to prove it

<table class="BwDhwd"><tbody><tr><td class="zyVlgb XZlFIc"><table class="O5Harb"><tbody><tr><td>
[email protected]

to Craig
</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td class="i8p5Ld">show details 10/3/05
</td><td class="i8p5Ld"><table class="gQ8wIf" id=":1rj"><tbody><tr><td class="cTzXV LtBCcf t9K9Me" idlink="">
</td><td class="cTzXV t9K9Me" idlink="">Reply
</td><td class="t9K9Me">
</td><td class="wtnCQd tP6gIf t9K9Me">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td></td></tr></tbody></table><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td background="http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/bg_clk.gif" width="100%">
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table><table align="right" bgcolor="#cccccc" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="190"><tbody><tr><td><table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td><table align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center">Get Verified</td></tr></tbody></table><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Get Verified--Your Key to More Security and Free Features

Get Verified and help increase the security of your PayPal transactions for yourself and for everyone with whom you do business. You can also:
  • Fund purchases directly from your checking or savings account, in addition to using credit cards
  • Improve your reputation by letting others know you're a confirmed, Verified member of the PayPal community
  • Send money to friends, family, and PayPal Personal Account holders
<table align="center" bgcolor="#cccc33" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
Get Verified!
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table><table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td><table align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center">Protect Your Account Info</td></tr></tbody></table><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL to be sure you are on the real PayPal website.https://www.paypal.<wbr>com/row/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/row/<wbr>securitytips
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table><table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td><table align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center">Protect Your Password</td></tr></tbody></table><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>Dear Craig Rosner,

This email confirms that you have paid OktaGone ([email protected]) $5.00 USD using PayPal.

Currency From: CAD
Exchange Rate: 0.836479
Currency To: USD

<hr><hr>Payment Details
<table align="justify" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td align="right" width="30%">Transaction ID:</td><td width="5%">
</td><td width="65%">57S65558NY368304U</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td align="right" width="30%">Sales Tax:</td><td width="5%">
</td><td width="65%">$0.00 USD</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td align="right" width="30%">Total:</td><td width="5%">
</td><td width="65%">$5.00 USD</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td align="right" width="30%">Item/Product Name:</td><td width="5%">
</td><td width="65%">Force Pit subscriptions Subscription</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td align="right" width="30%">Item/Product Number:</td><td width="5%">
</td><td width="65%">1_14526</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td align="right" width="30%">Buyer:</td><td width="5%">
</td><td width="65%">Craig Rosner</td></tr></tbody></table><hr>

Business Information
<table align="justify" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td align="right" width="30%">Business:</td><td width="5%">
</td><td width="65%">OktaGone</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td align="right" width="30%">Contact E-Mail:</td><td width="5%">
</td><td width="65%">[email protected]</td></tr></tbody></table><hr>
If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact OktaGone at [email protected].

<hr>
Get Verified – Your Key to More Security and Free Features

Get Verified and help increase the security of your PayPal transactions for yourself and for everyone with whom you do business. You can also:

• Fund purchases directly from your checking or savings account, in addition to using credit cards
  • Improve your reputation by letting others know you're a confirmed, Verified member of the PayPal community
  • Send money to friends, family, and PayPal Personal Account holders

<table align="center" bgcolor="#cccc33" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><table align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
Get Verified!
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/row/<wbr>HISTORY. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/row/<wbr>HELP.Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP120

Last edited by a moderator:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeeds, so do I.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm...I appear to have lost Force Pit access at some point too? Any idea why?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PM Skyrider, some people lost their Force Pit access when user groups got rearranged I think.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
PM Skyrider, some people lost their Force Pit access when user groups got rearranged I think.
When the forums got moved from vB3 to vB4 some of the FP users were messed up. But not a lot of users has contacted me about it due to their inactivity. But it's an easy fix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too, Prozac!

Skyrider, we demand you give us some pink.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Forgot to mention that before returning access that its being checked beforehand. It's not being given just like that. Nice try folks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom