Forbidden Kingdom

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't seen it yet. Didn't look very good to me, but I dunno.

Best answers
Best martial arts movie thus far imo. Li and Chan together for the first time was just amazing, and plus its just a good kung fu movie with drunken fist xDD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately not, I might be able to see it online someday.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it.

Jet Li vs Jackie Chan was a really good fight... and the storyline was alright.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it myself. It was far better than I'd thought it would be. I liked the Journey To The West references with the Monkey King and the magic staff. It was cool to think that technically this story heavily coincided with Dragonball; The Monkey King being Goku, and the staff being the Power Pole.

[spoil=Um...Movie Spoiler?]I especially liked seeing Jason kick the ass of the gun-toting thug who made him help rob the pawn shop. Did anyone else realize as soon as they saw him that the pawn shop owner was Jackie?[/spoil]

I tell you, movies with this kind of fighting make me wonder if ANYONE in the world is capable of fighting as fast or as elegantly as you see here. I imagine the answer is no, myself. I don't care how skilled you are at martial arts, eventually one of the dudes with the swords is going to get lucky and slice your head off.

Edit: Crap, how do you use the spoiler function?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yifei Liu is cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom