for when you hate your family members...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just got the ultimate vengience on her hehehe, i let the dog into her room for the day.. and well..

stuff happened on her bed XD

gaara, i think youve got the wrong idea about martial arts, and the reason you take them up =/

Best answers
i know a similur version to that..let a dog/cat inside and dont let it out untill it have dont its buisness in there..little mean to the dog perhaps:p

max axman, that wasnt the reason i started but it could be your reason to start;)

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
anyone else got anything i could do? or that they use as psychological warfare on their siblings?
I don't need psychological warfare, my sister is ****ed up enough to begin with.

I'm really an only child... I have a half sister, for whom I lived with for a mere 5 or 6 years. Child services got her... I could go into stuff, but not necessary.

My Step sister is the smart one in relation to everybody else... she's smart enough to leave me the **** alone.... Which is good, cuz I wanna ****'er... she's a milf o_o

My other "sibling," is Gizmo... my king shephard... He acts like a little brother some times, and I care about him more than anyone else I'm related to :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put her in a pit and force her to put lotion on her skin...and if she doesn't....spray her with a hose. If you get caught..You probably will get arrested, but it'll be fun. Trust me.

Best answers
Smack that SOB untill shes knocked out then go watch your show... I'm kidding... but it would work. Or you could get the "this old man" tune play it high pitched and really really fast. People use it to make spies go crazy and then they go psycho. i usually keep singing something really louad and my sister gets pissed. or unplug her phone or something and then take it out into the street and let a car run over it that would be awesome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont have to many sibling problems, so Im afraid I cant help you. My sister is as mild mannered as a 13 yr old can be, and my brother is only 11, so hes easy enough to get back in line.

Best answers
The older you get the more you realize how retarded some brother/sister fights can be. The only thing me and my sister fight about now-a-days is politics. Usually the sibling rivalry cools down at age 16-18, because you tend not to care as much of what your sister/brother is doing, and they care less about what your doing.

Just ignore her, that's what I did. Retaliation generally only makes things ten times worse.

Best answers
Just get a ****ing squirtgun dude. I swear. Girls hate water even know they bathe every day. Ugh, supersoakers are ultimate for revenge dude, expecially if she is a girly girl and puts on mass make-up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
The older you get the more you realize how retarded some brother/sister fights can be. The only thing me and my sister fight about now-a-days is politics. Usually the sibling rivalry cools down at age 16-18, because you tend not to care as much of what your sister/brother is doing, and they care less about what your doing.

Just ignore her, that's what I did. Retaliation generally only makes things ten times worse.

yeah, from my side, im caring less and less, not just about what she says and does, but about her in general... i know that sounds harsh, but to be honest, shes put me through enough **** that i just dont care anymore.

its just that SHE likes to keep it up. so every now and again, like yesterday, i like letting her know ill always win.

Best answers
Do what you want. But through my experiance, retaliation always made things worse. If you don't bite back, she won't throw the bait. It may take a while, but generally people push buttons to get a reaction. All I'm saying is when your buttons are being pushed, make sure they don't set anything off, otherwise she wins.

A wise man once said, "Two wrongs don't make a right."

I once thought the same way about my sister, that I wish she would just get out of my life, you know? Until last year, when she almost died. Honestly, this may all sound cheesy, but you never know what you have until it's gone.

[/lecture]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom