FOR Twilight critz please. its for some one else.

Best answers

here Twilight. i hope you like it, tell me if you want that inverted thing. tell me on AIM or sumthin =) enjoy

Best answers
Thats plain just brilliant. :yes: Except you could make the Gohan Mystic 2 stand out more. Or maybe it's just me. Make sure they give you credit :)

Best answers
Just so you guys know, there are two types that most fonts can be categorized into: 1)Headline 2)Body. Body fonts are designed for legibility, and are intended to be used in blocks of text. Headline fonts are more unique and visually commanding, but they are meant to be used in short pieces at large point size. That font you're using that was based off the Orgy logo, is a headline type. I think you may be better off with a clearer typeface for the little message. And it's "insanity." May I also suggest that when going for the sadistic feel, use sadistic typfaces? A few suggestions: Phantomime, Pixelshift, or Seraphim for the "gohan mystic", and possibly Courier New, Pookie, or Iceage, for the rest of the type. That will bring in more of the darkness that you are trying to portray. I like the color interplay. Have you thought about using ony one color pic? That may be interesting as well, so there is only one focus.

Best answers
hm, that doesnt exactly count as a crit, but thank you anyways Domino. that helped :D

Best answers
lemme rephrase that, its not my vision of a crit. My vision :

"Yea, that looks good," or "No, i think..." then stick wat you think should be changed or whatever.

not every one has that point of view, but, well its mine :D

Best answers
:p

I do like it very much

Still need the inverted thing on his hair/eyebrows/clothes though, and if you could.....think you can give him the eyes like ssj Brolly? the whole pure white with hate thing?

Best answers
For all those that are wondering....

Mystic 2 is a form from a Fanfic Series I am making, DragonBall HF (Heaven's Fall)

In HF, Gohan becomes the guardian of Earth

An enemy appears on earth (not going into full details) and Gohan as guardian of Earth confronts him

While fighting the villain, Gohan's old memories return. The villain has hallucinagenic and psychic abilities. He uses them to help recreate the deaths and pain of his entire life before his life but in a much more sadistic manner.

Gohan begins shaking his head, grasping his hair, and is tormented by the inside and out trying to fight his memories and the horrors inside his mind. Then something inside his head clicks, and he stands up and looks into the beasts mind and says something like, "I know you, I know your kind....You are all the same....You like harming others...You like to watch them in pain....You like watching them suffer....I will not allow it....I will not allow it any....anyMORE!!!!"

He explodes in a rage more potent than in his childhood, now haunted by all the things that has happed. His pupils fade away. Blood begins to drip from his clenched fist. He grows taller and thinner. The black spiked hair on his head and his eyebrows turns white and his clothes change form. When all is said and done, he reaches up his bloody palm, licks it, and grins at the beast in front of him.

The last words he says to him is, "You enjoy harming others.....You like watching them in pain....You like watching them suffer...Now, So do I..." With that he charges at one of the beast's multi forms, grabs its face, looks into its eyes, and crushes the beast's skull. Laughing sadistically he rushes at the other beasts and kills them all one by one, laughing and smiling to the world. The true beast flees and Gohan chases the world after him, but the images and pain inside his mind are not be controlled and in every creature and place before him, he sees only the pain. In an uncontrollable rage he destroys it all, everything before him he destroys while lost in his insanity. With a path of chaos behind him, he eventually finds the beast. Slowly and sadistically he destroys the beast, till when it has near no life left, he holds both hands on each side of the beasts head, says "Ka-meh-ha-me-" looks into the terror filled eyes of the beast while smiling...."HA"

The whole time the new character of the series, Yujiel, a guardian kai, is chasing after Mystic 2 Gohan. After Gohan kills the beast, Yujiel confronts him saying that it was good to kill the beast, but not like that. Gohan then laughs at Yujiel and attacks him. Yujiel is strong, but his attacks are meant only for subduction and defense and he cant match gohans power or recklessness. Yujiel frantically tries to escape, but Gohan chases after him. While the second hunt of Gohan is happening, Vegeta as ssj4 steps in to fight him. They are nearly equally matched, but all Gohan's attacks are aimed after Yujiel. Vegeta pleas with Gohan, asking him whats wrong with him, whats happened. Yujiel, seeing a chance to bolt, opens up a portal and escapes through it. Gohan and Vegeta are deuling and gohan smiles at vegeta, then appears before the portal, and jumps in. Vegeta screams, GOHAN! NO!!! trying to get at the portal, but he cannot. Gohan pursues Yujiel through portals of space and time, till eventually they come to the kai planet ages ago.

Yujiel Turns and decides to stop running and fight him till its over. Gohan is still blinded by madness and recklessly fights Yujiel. Sometime during the fight, Gohan gets face to face with Yujiel and peers over Yujiel's shoulder. On a pinnacle behind him is the Z sword from the past before it was destroyed. The smile on Gohan's face fades and he slowly hovers past Yujiel to the sword. He looks down at it, reaches out his hand, and pulls the sword out. Holding the sword in front of him, white energy forms around his body and courses through his arms into his flaming white hands. A jewel on the sword appears, and the white energy flows into it, glows bright, and pulses. The sword changes appearance slightly and Gohans pupils return and his height is slightly increased, and his weight slightly decreased. With the help of the Z-sword he is able to control the emotions and power that came with Mystic 2. From then on he uses Mystic 2 + sword as a general/warrior figure for the kai army in otherworld (for that saga at least)

Best answers
lol, he put this in short over aim. this is very interesting though. did you make it up?

oh, and yea, ok, ill do that inverted thing. + the white eyes

*edit* trying not to double post...

i duno if you want the inverted colors, didnt look so good to me
i chose diffrent font, hope you like it still...: \o_o

Best answers
I like the words etc on the first one better

bout the inverted thing, can you get it so that his black hair alone is white?

Best answers
ok, will do. but, please use the one i just posted cause deleted the other one. So...yea :D

Best answers
lol, well put it back, i like comparing em

did ya get the invert thing goin?

Best answers
dude, pixels are bad, and the outline of those gohans
and some other stuff is like super pixelated, blur it or change pics, bah....pixels...

rest is ok tho, not a bad sig, i just HATE pixels, there eeeeviel...

Best answers
hmmmmmmmmmm if i had knew even a shred of what that ment, i might of taken it into consideration

'explanation please ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom