For those who were waiting for a certain gotenks pack....good news is on the way

Best answers
That was gross steel but interestingly true lol. Ya when i got it, he did look like he had like got off a horse or someone kicked him in da balls and he is trying not to move them too much. lol. But ya thats my only complaint about it. I love the ghosts. SooOoOO coOoOol! cuz i was at this server and someone was krillin then they released that ghost. I was like heey its gotenks ghost......BAM! i died lol. I was like o **** thats right lol ghost replaced scatter beam lol. Cuz i saw this big ass ghost and i just stared at it like uhhhhhhhhhh... :p ahh good times good times. :D :yes:

Best answers
cold steel said:
Yo Bryggz, i love it especially the melee animation, one thing bothers me though, he walks like he has a big d*ck in his arse.
to tell you the honest truth, The run animation was perfectly fine until i converted it to 1.1, then he got all kickstand-for-a-****-ish, i guess krillin's new run animation did that :-/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't even see Gotenks, i'll just stick to bryggz's gotenks hair.

Best answers
ssj3 goku and ssj3 gotenks have quite a difference in hair, anyways quite tryin to "improve" my model or in this case say its not good enough, Go back and read the ****ing 1000 reply 15000 view thread on this model in the search tab, then we'll see the majority's opinion

Best answers
Okay well it's been out on redsaiyan for a while, in case some didnt know

*edit* oh **** i just realized i was the last post, sorry mods didn't know i was doubling up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my guess everyone knows... oh well... there ya go... gotenks.. release.. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so the model that is released on page 2 of this topic works fine with 1.1, and the run animation is fixed?

edit: i installed gotenks, where do i install the content of the map textures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom