For those who were waiting for a certain gotenks pack....good news is on the way

Best answers
THATS IT! I'm sick of waiting for spin to go online si i can send him my file, because it's way too big to send via my e-mail service, so until i somehow get it on redsaiyan, IM me on ai, my SN is Bryggz, I'll give it to anybody and everybody

Best answers
GJ!!
Gr8 pack!!! :D
But I have 2 probs with it (althought they won't be fixed since it's released :\)
1. The ssj3 anims - The hair enter's the body and it's a shame after such a long time :]
2. The skin readme (those who read it will get my point :\)
Exept that I really like the animations uve done - the trans is ammazing and I really like the swoop idea :D

Best answers
didnt work for me

i cant download it i think link is broken it sais it cannot find the page

Best answers
ok i fixed it i was moving stuff and it got moved by accident

Best answers
hey guys keep an eye out on redsaiyan :) It's gonna be there very soon

d/l from there so i can know how many have it :-D

Best answers
awesome model bryggs. i really like it! :)
P.S. im danishskabanski who just talked to u,on aim. :)

Best answers
my model is called krillin2. i have tried to trans with other models but i doesnt work eather.
i think that ive did something wrong installing the model and that i delete a trans file or something

Best answers
192 have downloaded it from my link
and 80 have downloaded it from rs
so its 272 total :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo byggz, perfect model. i need permission from u for something. as u know, Project TC is a replacement pack for the models and crap for ESF. i need to use that model for the pack for the simple reason that krillin was voted out of the pack. meaning he will be replaced. This is the best krillin replacement i have ever seen in wuite a while, so can i use it? credits will be given on the main page, and in the readme of the pack. it might undergo a tiny bit of editting, for example skin tone and the eyes, but creds will be given. so, can i use it? i might even animate the belt...

Best answers
I have no say on the skin, the main man (look one post upwards) just had his say. Sorry, nothing I can do. Feel free to skin the model to the furthest extent, just do it from scratch i guess. Pr0 likes to keep his compilations under wraps

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooookkk then, whatever "Pr0" says.... (yeah right, i wont use it though.)

Best answers
Th3Pr0fessi0na1 said:
not with my remaps, skins, and tweeks.
Holy spam batman! Is it just me or could that have easily been settled with a PM? Anyway, I think the pack is fine, only thing I think is wrong is the clipping SSJ3 hair.

Best answers
Slander said:
Holy spam batman! Is it just me or could that have easily been settled with a PM? Anyway, I think the pack is fine, only thing I think is wrong is the clipping SSJ3 hair.
i guess even after all the tweaks i made on that thing (there were sooo many more problems than just the hair..) I still tend to forget some things...:-/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo Bryggz, i love it especially the melee animation, one thing bothers me though, he walks like he has a big d*ck in his arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom