For those who were waiting for a certain gotenks pack....good news is on the way

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw if it will be hoste at RS, then don't bother trying to get it. RS has been down for a few days. And i think it might take a a lot more days to get it back up.

Best answers
rs has BEEN getting hacked, seems someone, i'd say someone besides spin might have had this passwords and maybe wanted to cause trouble.....but you never know....odd how someone chooses to **** with the best website we have for our models

Best answers
Hey Bryggs why don't u host it for now ureself...
I recomand ice.prohosting.com but if u want some other one there's a post in the off-topic forum about hosts ;)

Best answers
very good i like it alot more than ur old model. by the way did u fix the hair so all the back of it is purple now? heres what i mean. this is ur old version. hope u fixed it but it really doesn't matter

Best answers
Well its a very good looking Gotenks I guess I now see the animishness to the abs to so there ok btw RS is back up man this will definatly rock. Nice work man.

Best answers
ssj 4 gogetenks said:
very good i like it alot more than ur old model. by the way did u fix the hair so all the back of it is purple now? heres what i mean. this is ur old version. hope u fixed it but it really doesn't matter

yup :) thats the reason why the release was pushed back and pushed back, that one detail that ****ing irritated me lol, but pro fixed it

anyways that picture looks so dated, this gotenks looks much cleaner, and matter of fact one of my "select" friends got the pack early :) don't bother asking though, very hush-hush

Best answers
No offense or something but i think you pro guys need to find a good & decend skinner...
chest and face are kinda screwed up and no good shadow detailes or something on skin...

(not that i can do it better, just... bad skin = screwed up model)

Best answers
actually unisol i find that the ssj3 hair i made more than makes up for any shortcomings, and in game the model happens to look QUITE good, and with a few of mine own (and soccer's) custom animations i think it'll be enough to whet the appetite of most forum goer's.

Best answers
well bryggs, if you don't want to work on it, and if you're waiting for RS to come back up. I could reskin the back of his head, so it's purple ^_^
only if u want me to hehe, i won't be online anywais lol i guess there is no point, but if u want and RS isn't up i'll give it a try...and even fix up the face :p
lates

Best answers
redsaiyan is back up like from yesterday :D

sexy lol
Bryggz:yup :) thats the reason why the release was pushed back and pushed back, that one detail that ****ing irritated me lol, but pro fixed it

Best answers
Bryggz said:
yup :) thats the reason why the release was pushed back and pushed back, that one detail that ****ing irritated me lol, but pro fixed it

anyways that picture looks so dated, this gotenks looks much cleaner, and matter of fact one of my "select" friends got the pack early :) don't bother asking though, very hush-hush

omg lmao, im quoting myself again....anyways asian....if you can do 1+1........it'll answer your question (in a sense)

Best answers
Nice Model but something i wrong cant tell what

Edit
Veggeto i appoligize for offending u its just my appingion i just dislike Gothic thats all

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
that's nice dude, I especially like the ssj3 hair! badass! :yes:

off topic : and Maistro, that last comment was kind of...well let's say it could've offended people... soo yea...don't go around saying things like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offtopic : Is none of your bussiness if she's gothic or beautiful just stay out of my bussiness!!! You!!

On Topic : I'm looking forward to this Gotenks ^_^ is gonna be awesome to replace Krillin!

Best answers
off topic furthermore - gothic is ****ing beautiful, i'd pick a ****ing goth girl over some ditzy-ass iQ-equivalent-to-her-age materialistic valley girl any day.

on topic- Yea i just need to find spin on aim so i can transfer my file to him, since it's too big to send via email

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couldn't have said it any better. What's holding you from releasing your pack Bryggz? Is there something wrong with it?

Best answers
Bryggz said:
i just need to find spin on aim so i can transfer my file to him, since it's too big to send via email
Come on!! His last post lol (didn't want to make u quote ureself again Bryggz lol :laff: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... ive not heard of this thread exsisting.. lol... oook... well.. this model has been sleeping for about a year now.. lol.. anyways, those sprites are yours, no questions asked, if, IF you need any help animations wise, im here to help old pal,

off topic: personally, goth chicks pwn all those townie wannabe's, maby being a goth myself, i find it quite abusive that post, say anything so steriotypical again, and the mods will not smile at all :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom