For those who were waiting for a certain gotenks pack....good news is on the way

Best answers
okidoki, maybe ill dl it and tweak it a bit up, put a good skin on it and send it to you again (not for public at first), so you can do a 2nd release with a tweaked up version. just reply if ya wanna my help or not ;)

btw if you have had it on your hd for such a long time why didnt you start this thread earlier ^^ LOL :laff:

Best answers
i didnt start the thread earlier because i wasnt thinking about releasing it, heheh.....but i'll have to see about letting it be skinned on, i personally wouldn't mind...but there's another i must ask..

Best answers
"the skin sux mutcho grande"
zeldalink.

dont just post stuff like that say why. and support ur statement

I think its a great model, the skin is a bit old lookin i have to say but still, behind view it wont matter. anyway what new animations do you have? it says up there u have em?

Best answers
new animations, ref_charge_scatterbeam and ref_shoot_scatterbeam by soccer28jp, swoop, change_long and change_finish by me, and maybe deep_idle by someone...but i think it might not work

Best answers
wow that sounds great! u really changed alot in this model, i dont like krillin so ill definetly get this model!

Best answers
the skin is perfect, i only look at 2 things the size and the back :)

you never see the face from the models ingame because the gameplay is to fast.

Best answers
Bryggz do u agree that me (or any other skiner that u like) and a good modeler\remodeler make the last touches?
This way it's gonna be better and no mor "change that" posts will be posted...
So what do u say?

Best answers
Bryggz said:
i didnt start the thread earlier because i wasnt thinking about releasing it, heheh.....but i'll have to see about letting it be skinned on, i personally wouldn't mind...but there's another i must ask..
^^look moshe

this is the first time i ever quoted myself....

Best answers
lol

Read the first post, buddy. He'll probably edit it when it's released. He needs permission from people, and he needs a host as well.. well, he atleast has to get it uploaded anyways.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wahahaha roflmao, that's his girlfriend you foo! hehehe. Omg!

I have been waiting long enough for this, and the way i look at it, it's finished. When bryggz releases it, someone can allways edit it and make it better.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure Pro feels much better now.... :S .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pro's stuff well there not that ugly but I did found some holes in his models lol.Also Sam that's my girlfriend !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom