For those who were waiting for a certain gotenks pack....good news is on the way

Best answers

TOTAL CONVERSION IS IMMINENT!!!

OKAY credits!!!!

S-bolt- for ssj2 gohan hair and arms
Xstortionist- chest/lower torso
Ssj3 HAIR and JACKET and compilation of model pieces- me, Bryggz :)
Azn- Sash (made from his gohan's bandanna)
Final edits/Cleaning up of model/compilation of the ENTIRE SKIN- The Pr0fessi0nal (thx man!)
ALL SOUNDS and 1/2 of the ANIMATIONS and the Jacket skin- Soccer28Jp! He helped a lot(thx~!)
ALL SPRITES- Shijing! A.K.A. Big Boss! yea baby u da man

.:|Pr0 Skin Edit|:.
Base Flesh - --S-bolt
Hair Normal - Th3 Pr0
Base Hair SS - Azn
Vest Textures - Soccer28Jp
chrome - Default Half-life Chrome Texture
Pants Textures - Mastasurf

-=All Edits By Th3 Pr0=-
no reuse of these edits will be permited.

I also made a replacement menu for gotenks replacing krillin, he has a new picture for good and evil and a new move list in the selection screen. he has replacement sprites, sounds, new animations, amongst the other things. Now the real question is
who do i ask for permission?

this thing was may PRE-new rules, so i dunno who to ask cause it's comprised of so many different things....i PM'd s-bolt but it occured to me that his model just originated my idea.....and isnt a majority of it....anyways....any comments? or input? hehehe

it'll be released after i get the corresponding permission, etc, etc.

Best answers
it replaces krillin. Also great job bryggz cant wait till it comes out. :D :yes:

Best answers
dont just praise me...this was a huge collaberation

Best answers
Wow i like the hair to it. looks so Gotenks like. and yay even sound/sprite replacements now i really can't wait for this model. even chrome on the char.

Best answers
well, for starters, the body build, eg. the six packs...they look really sloppy, try to make the ads more defined. they seem to be drooping in such a manner that he's old, which brings up the face skin.
gotenks never looks like an old person...the face shows he went through a lot of stress and old age
so basically, the texture on this model are horrid.
the model is really nice, i hand you that.
but skin, needs much more work

so
1-make his face without wrinkles and make him look younger.
(who frikken skinned the face?...it's really not a gotenks looks..)
2-make his abs and chest sturdy, not droopy
3-the pants...the folds are wrong. try to fix that.
4-legs are too long...he is too tall for a gotenks try to make him shorter ^_^

just trying to make it better for you.
great job bryggs, yet another one ;)
i enjoy your edits.

Best answers
sorry asian, i appreciate the crits, but the bottom line is
1. this thing has been on my HD for WAY too long
2. theres ALWAYS room for improvement (especially on my edits)
3. You usually see the back of their head....and ive been told countless times the ssj3 hair looks cool......so......the face will do..
4. Its a total conversion, what it lacks in quality (i guess) is made up for in quantity :) lol

thx for the input, anyways

btw im officially re-instating myself as a freelance editor for esf forums, I haven't made something in so long since i've been in school, but now that ive graduated, i finally have freedom. Im back on the editing scene!

Best answers
It's good, but I agree with asian. The skin needs work, and i'll give it a special make-over. :smile:

Best answers
MyStiX said:
It's good, but I agree with asian. The skin needs work, and i'll give it a special make-over. :smile:
...who really looks at the front the side anyway all ur seeing is the back of him so y does it matter?? U all saw the cloud model and the quality was awsome but ingame it looked really funny. (well to me) Compared to the other characters in the game he really looked funny. :S Plus he was HUGE compared to the others.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome except for the six pack and body lol is like weird.Other than that is good.

Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Looks awesome except for the six pack and body lol is like weird.Other than that is good.
AHAHAHAA! ok 1 question guys y does it matter that it has to be perfect?? Y does it have to be EXACTLY like the character in the game. I say if it looks like it and looks really good then i say thats good enough for me. I really think that gotenks is gonna be awsome. :D :yes:

btw Vegetto ur gf is hot! sssssss smoken! hehe ill take her with my smooooth charm heh. she will be mine! :devgrin:

Best answers
ahahaha :laff: and that is why i love this website :laff: anyway it realy doesnt matter about the six pack any way its not like your gonna see it in game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offtopic : NeLo she'll never be yours!!! NEVER!!! >=)

On Topic : Also well anyway who cares about the skin on the body is not like your gonna see it from the front in game. ^_^

Best answers
Well at last!!!
But I've gotta thank u Bryggz for taking ure time cause without it I would never do my Gotenks :D
Gr8 job but pls change the face... even take mine LOL just this and it would be almost perfect :D (Well as u said almost since nothing is perfect :p)

Best answers
Nice looking Gotenks man I really like it the abs look a lil weird but I can deal wit it I cannot wait for release.

Best answers
Looks great but chest skin should look more realistic, but else its very nice :yes: :smile:

Best answers
not that bad at akk but i have to mention sum things:

the chest skin and the face skin are both bad, redo them.
the ssj3 hair is way too wide for gotenks (remember his hair isnt as big as gokus).
the legs are too long.
and last but not least, the chin is much too pointy, make the face more round.

Best answers
goku ive had this model on my hard-drive for about 3 months now, im calling it finished, once again, thx for the input, but it's a tad too late, and fron what i remember his hair was a bit wider than goku's, considering that out of the MANY threads i have made on this model (old ones, albeit) no one seems to find fault in the hair. Anyways, i got permission from s-bolt, so release should be soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom