for those who remind

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
all people on the forums ware KIlling goten because "why goten des'nt apper in ESF cuz he haas a few attaks and specials" (that was him) response : he will be just a clone of goku and nothing special :goten: can't you invent something? scatter kamehameha? :respunse: No this is'nt an imaginnary game (sry 4 the GR4m47!Qu3) now shoot youself

my (how does it say) : that suks if i am crayze i have'nt seen krillin EVER do scatter beam!!! and it does'nt exist => scatter kamehameha is possible :))) aham ,points x 3 .... why cell does'nt go ssj in the cartoon he ha ssayan bl00d :)?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm..

1) The team doesn't feel like making up a move for something they never used, besides, i would be the same as krillin's

2) YES Krillin useed this scattering beam attack on the saibamen when Vegeta and NAppa released them. IT started as a slow big ball of energy, then smaller blast came shooting out, going for the nearest target

3)Wh ycant he go ssj? that's a good point...Maybe he has to have saiyan blood and not just saiyan cells? Plus, he IS a robot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell isn't a robot. He's a life form.

They just call him an Android to keep a sense of continuity. He was made by Dr. Gero..

Android 18 isn't a real Android either. She's a cyborg. Why else was she able to have a baby of Krillin? I think Bulma even tells everyone this in one of the later episodes when Krillin's daughter is born.

I don't know about Android 17, but he and 18 are very similar, so I'd imagine he's kind of a cyborg as well.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Plus, he IS a robot.
Ummm...technically no...He isn't a robot. He is created by Dr. Gero, but he isn't like the other androids. Could a robot regenerate? I think not. ;)

EDIT: Darn! Missed it by that much... :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think that the DBZ guys think:Otoro lakerchergutarohnyru makara iti et ribe narutokorantoCk! crentak jetls pak ne shytetyd 3 ,2 (SD GHFDYDNEFK )MARATATEREKNKAY KARUTOO! (japonese) in ehglesh :if Cell can go ssj1 , he was so pwerfull that he can go ultra,2,3,! (3 unsure) ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Riiiiight...

Cell had strength, Saiyan blood and a golden SSJ Aura. To me that spells out Super Saiyan.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it'il bee kool to see ssj3 cell crushing gohan like a little puppy! :) he could have 6 trans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't think he 'went SSJ' as such, he was just constant SSJ. He always had the SSJ aura, then when he went USSJ, he had the USSJ aura (and muscles) and then finally returning as SSJ2 ('Super Perfect') Cell. No SSJ3 though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wasnt a bloody ssj. He had saiyan DNA, so he had their strength and he gets stronger when he comes back from near death. Simply having the DNA doesnt give him their transes just like having Krillins DNA doesnt make him run around being useless throughout the show. An aura doesnt make him a ssj.

I thought we had come to the conclusion the USSJ is a powerup performable by anybody.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Simply having the DNA doesnt give him their transes just like having Krillins DNA doesnt make him run around being useless for the show.
QUOTE]

LOOOL you're goood

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
frsrblch said:
Simply having the DNA doesnt give him their transes just like having Krillins DNA doesnt make him run around being useless for the show.
QUOTE]

LOOOL you're goood
Ok, are we debating genetics in the freaking show? Cell transforms. That's really all that needs to happen. Krillin, he has a trans, he gets a powerlevel boost, yay. They're in ESF, goten's not, end of story really.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
U're right but the topic now is "WHY cell does'nt go ssj" :|

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he has saiajin blad bat he does'nt transform because if he tansforms he becomes 2 STRONGER FOR OUR LOVED Z FIGHTERS s ssSs s.s.s...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Cell has no hair...So hwo could he go super saiyan? Like Ravendust said, the yellow aura and comming back after a battle stronger. Plus, he has other cells that make im a hybrid and he has saiyan cells, not saiyan blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom