For those who like Spore...

Best answers
spore looks very good, if you liked that, then you should check out the robin williams video of it, search for it on youtube

anyway, although the game looks good, it's far from finished and I think personally that it might be moved onto vista only like most other games coming out, but I might consider upgrading just for that

thats just a guess tho

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can probably tell my opinion of Spore by my avatar, but incase there's any doubt, I'll just say that Spore is going to be by far the greatest game in the history of video games.

edit: Desmond, it won't move up to being Vista only. The only game that will be Vista only is Halo 2 and Microsoft is only doing that because they want to move more copies of Vista, not because the game can't run on XP. They want Spore to sell as many copies as possible, they want it to be a repeat of the Sims.. They'd be dooming themselves if they made it Vista only.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it..

Are you saying there are people out there that don't like Spore?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who don't like Spore are just people who just don't know they like it yet.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell, my parents are interested in Spore and they hate video games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think I've ever felt this lonely before. :'(

Best answers
i saw some trailers awhile ago, been into it ever since.
just fun to create ur own type of...well u get the idea ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna call my thingy a frablaksakwsosasskk^^_^ and give it claws and stuff. Then it can get super smart and start having sex with creatures from other planets, resulting in the creation of super AIDS. Yeah, I want this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom