for those of you waiting for pro's frieza

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
undoubtedly his will be better, tis is more or less a recolor and rescale of the alpha meta cooler on redsaiyan, its tested and it works just fine ingame, aside from the death ball being a bit low, (inside his body) but itll tide you over, and as crappy as it be its better than the current released frieza 4

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/frieza2.zip

(sorry no pics, unless u want software mode 512 resolution screenshots), like i said in my other post my main computer is being worked on, if someone can make a ingame shot and post it id be thankful

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/frieza2.zip

Best answers
thx dude your a life saver am sick off trying to scale the alph freiza because i couldnt do it thx alot dude

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would have reskinned him also, the white part is a lil bit underdetailed when its that light, but u see him from behind , so no real need for it,

Best answers
well i have added some detail to his skin for ya (i got bored so i did it^_^)
youve done a realy good job m8 nice 1!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by all means upload it and put the link in here,

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=The Wes=-
dont like it
I've warned you about this before, Wes. More than two to three words per post. Say what you don't like about it, don't be so general about everything.

Best answers
i will be improving the skin again tonight and i will get some pics up on this thread tomoz ok? i will be hoping it looks better. cya soon

Best answers
well i will improve it for every one (am doin it now hehe)

*Edit* hereya are i have done the chrome parts from the original freiza model

i also added some little detail to the body (not much yet doin it in a min)

(i also just looked thew the old alpha model of cooler and found the skin like yours and i edited it a bit into this which one better
top or bottem>/??)

Best answers
The muscle idea is good but now he dont look the right colour, make it the right colour.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i like the top one better, the bottom one is kinda shiney and i dont remember frieza shiney...

Best answers
I think the bottom one looks better.... who cares if it's not realistic looking, I think it looks better for some reason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he looks like he has grey underwear in the bottom one

so yeah i agree top one looks better atm

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ha, i didnt much care do skin it myself, hes basically a purple and white "thing" from behind, and he looked good enough ingame, play budokai, friezas skin on form 4 wasnt very detailed on the white part, all i did was lighten the existing skin to be white, though before i did that i tried to have it detailed like his and thought the details were too dark, so i just left it really light, i didnt make the model, i just converted it and i didnt skin the model i just recolored it,

and yeah i think the top is better too, his face is the only part i thought was too light on mine, couldve fixed it, but u dont see it ingame so i left it as is and released it

edit****** i added detail picture is in forst post with link to new file

Best answers
I like the top. Funny enough, it looks EXACTLY like the one I was making. If I had already released it, I would say you stole it. But I didn't release it, so you couldn't have. lol. Oh well, saved me a lot of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom