[For The Dutch] HOLY **** !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess my english comes from videogames. o_O

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
hahaha thats funny considdering when i watched the lion king in dutch, the only reason timone and puumba were funny was cos they had belgian accents :p shouldnt really laugh tho...my ex gf was a spare belgian...
thats basically the reason why i love those movies (Shrek for example)
it sounds great with belgian accents, unlike with dutch accents :S

geezes why is it every time i see a popular series dubbed in dutch and given a new title it seems like something made for 6 year old kids... that title is something like a book i read when i was 8...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto for the Netherlands
Reported by: Tazmo on Monday, November 15th, 2004 at 02:43AM
It appears the Naruto anime series has been licensed for possible distribution in the Netherlands, in the Dutch language. The series is being called "Naruto, en de kracht van het kwaadaardige vossen monster" which translates to "Naruto, and the power of the malicious fox monster". We will be looking for more information on this, so far that is all we know. So Naruto is now in a few countries. Phillipines (in Tagalog), Netherlands (in Dutch), Malaysia and of course Japan.
No... no... NO, NO, NO!! For the love of god, NO!

Replacing the original speech with Dutch is gonna suck so horribly -_-''
Which sick **** thought that this would be a good idea? >_<

Best answers
When i go to japan on hollidays i better not tell im dutch.
I'll get my dutch ass kicked hard xD
on-topic. i'm really dissappointed about this, i really hope foxkids/yorin w/e gets some good voice actors cause the current voiceactors suck bad.
on the otherhand it's cool cause Naruto is gonna be so popular here, we'll have Naruto cards and **** xD

Best answers
Sadner said:
on the otherhand it's cool cause Naruto is gonna be so popular here, we'll have Naruto cards and **** xD
thats what i think that s*cks the most about this..i dont wanna see stupid kids from 8yr walking with sasuke shirts and naruto shirts, and playing sasuke vs itachi with eachother wenn they have a free from school, damn this s*cks all teh way !

Best answers
Valeska said:
thats what i think that s*cks the most about this..i dont wanna see stupid kids from 8yr walking with sasuke shirts and naruto shirts, and playing sasuke vs itachi with eachother wenn they have a free from school, damn this s*cks all teh way !
imho that would be hilarious :) and all the kids with glasses could get one of those cool Kakashi/Sasuke/Itachi linses and run around yelling... FEAL MY SHARINGAN!!! ^_^ that would be soo awesome :D LOL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except they'd probably call Sharingan something like DRAGON EYE! or something like that. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom