[For The Dutch] HOLY **** !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto for the Netherlands
Reported by: Tazmo on Monday, November 15th, 2004 at 02:43AM
It appears the Naruto anime series has been licensed for possible distribution in the Netherlands, in the Dutch language. The series is being called "Naruto, en de kracht van het kwaadaardige vossen monster" which translates to "Naruto, and the power of the malicious fox monster". We will be looking for more information on this, so far that is all we know. So Naruto is now in a few countries. Phillipines (in Tagalog), Netherlands (in Dutch), Malaysia and of course Japan.

if this happens...im gonna eat my socks....vossen monster? omg....

Best answers
yeah i saw it to, its a shame ( i'm dutch to )
damn all these stupid words in dutch, ill still going to watch japanese version even wenn its here in the netherlands..

dutch sucks all teh way, i mean the words..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG!!! i wanted to see that anime... but not DUTCH!!!

ARGH :p ... that sucks...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somebody please kill me >.<

De kracht van het kwaadaardige vossen monster..... Bah! Both the manga and the anime are far from done, and they allready licensed it... Except for pr0n and grass, the netherlands suck.

Best answers
*eyes pop out*

You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

Either the world's gone mad, or this is a VERY sick joke.

Best answers
Muhahaha the dutch are so stupid, muhahaha...
I hope it gets licensed in belgium to, and that we (belgians) have it subbed! :p
Then I cant point my finger at the dutch and say 'omg u sux' we have dutch subtitles...

But ofcourse they will prolly use the same translations as they use in the netherlands :(

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Amayirot Akago said:
*eyes pop out*

You have got to be ****ing kidding me.

Either the world's gone mad, or this is a VERY sick joke.
More like the latter, I can't imagine Holland getting a popular series before the U.S.A. gets it, and besides either way, I'd rather download Naruto, dubs suck ass, they just need to subtitle it, and stop ****ing around with dubs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean like...since when is a demon fox a "kwaadaardig vossen monster"....omg...WE ARE DOOOMED!!!

btw i found this on www.narutofan.com X...its a reliable site...but this is a rumor eh...lets hope its not gonna be true...there is a high chance its not true since holland most of the time doesnt license anything before its licensed in America...

But just imagine...seeing naruto, cutted (so no blood or anything) on FoxKids saying:
"O Gutjes....sasuke(if thats even gonna be his name)...doet het pijn?"

(sorry cant really give a translation since...i wouldnt know how the hell to translate it =o)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if find it reliable...dont care what others say i like it...and what history?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if there isnt a press release for the company doing it its pretty safe to asume that it isnt isnt official

on a strange semi related side note naruto is gonna be played at a nyc anime festival

and

That festival site said:
The massive cultural phenomenon in Japan has been at the top of every anime fan's wish list in the US, and it is finally on its way here! With over 100 episodes under their belt and an epic movie movie released, Naruto-mania will soon be inescapeable stateside!
i dunno if im just crazy but to me it sounds like they know its gonna be released out here soon

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guy's, I think it's a lie. A guy registered just registered naruto.tv . I think all these rumors are coming from this site..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valeska said:
yeah i saw it to, its a shame ( i'm dutch to )
damn all these stupid words in dutch, ill still going to watch japanese version even wenn its here in the netherlands..

dutch sucks all teh way, i mean the words..

nawww dont be silly, im english and i used to live in holland, i loved some of the words...still use them a lot actually, 'specially "knuffel" just sounds so cute, specially cos it means hug....

ane neuk...if you pronounce it the way i did when i started speaking (years ago) sounds like nuke, so its a bad word in both languages >;o

i havent been to holland for 2 years, i just realised :O and i still listen to my heideroosjes cd's and celebrate queensday!!!

hope naruto comes here so i can finally see what the fuss is about....

Behamut said:
Muhahaha the dutch are so stupid, muhahaha...
I hope it gets licensed in belgium to, and that we (belgians) have it subbed! :p
Then I cant point my finger at the dutch and say 'omg u sux' we have dutch subtitles...

But ofcourse they will prolly use the same translations as they use in the netherlands :(

hahaha thats funny considdering when i watched the lion king in dutch, the only reason timone and puumba were funny was cos they had belgian accents :p shouldnt really laugh tho...my ex gf was a spare belgian...

Best answers
Well.. I have full Naruto up to date on my HDD, so there is nothing to wory about (for me at least ;) ). Besides, Naruto has already been fansubed by many groups and already expanded all over the internet, you can find Jap version easily.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, the Dutch are the biggest Narutards of them all! :O

Retired
Best answers
I hate dubs, and i'm not gonna watch this.

the thing with dubs are...that the youth in holland doesn't learn a language as fast like they used to. me for example learned english from TV and my english neighbours.

TV definitly played a big part in improving my english. dubbing everything (which costs even more money than subbing it) is just crap since grown ups basically make it too easy for kids, I say 'too easy' because kids have nothing to work for (reading, and learning another language).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i first started learning english when i was 6, but these days you only get to see dutch dubs, you dont see much subs these days =\ and then not to mention the fact that dubs often just...suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom