For the Christmas Spirit ^^

Best answers
All these images were scanned becuz I did not have enough time in school to email myself the files. My scanner is smaller then the posters. I drew all images.
Artwork (c) me

Crits and comments welcome.

^ this took about 30 mins or less because no time. I hate this one but.. ^^

Best answers
"All art by me unless stated otherwise by me." .. ??

lol.. Alright. With that pointed out, I like the style of your drawings, but i think these girls are abit on the thin side.. Their eyes came out well though..

The text also looks very vague.. I think you should tweak them abit, they all look.. misplaced.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good coloring on each, but the snow effects are almost too bright, and work against the balance of each sketch.

Each get a 5/10
-

Btw, It's PimpJ0428... do you and RavenTrunks still play RainbowSix 3: BlackArrow, or have you two moved onto Halo 2?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"LadyRavenTrunks" eh?....cool lol,
All of em are lookin good, The only thing I dont like is the snow and the quality lol,
Oh and them being cut off lol gj looks good

Best answers
Denominator said:
"All art by me unless stated otherwise by me." .. ??

lol.. Alright. With that pointed out, I like the style of your drawings, but i think these girls are abit on the thin side.. Their eyes came out well though..

The text also looks very vague.. I think you should tweak them abit, they all look.. misplaced.
i know on this they do, i had to scan then and my scanner is small. my posters are about 11x17 if not bigger my scanner is a lil bit bigger than 8 1/2 x 11. They go together.

Btw, It's PimpJ0428... do you and RavenTrunks still play RainbowSix 3: BlackArrow, or have you two moved onto Halo 2?
I do , Raven will play with me sometimes but he like NSU2 and Halo is rahter boring.

"LadyRavenTrunks" eh?....cool lol,
All of em are lookin good, The only thing I dont like is the snow and the quality lol,
Oh and them being cut off lol gj looks good
Yea the snow well i have to work wiht wat i know lol, i wish i could do some really good things like other people who were taught how to use Photoshop. ^^ the quality yea.. the reason. These are posters i printed out in school, and had to scan save as jpg which compresses and make ^ that ^^ lol. Next week if i have enough time ill add them to my site and repost the good quality ones^^. bye bye

:laff: :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom