FOR PEOPLE WITH Error: Could not find WAD

Best answers
Ok I think I have found soemthing here... If you use Worldcraft\Hammer to make your map and you export the .RMF to .MAP . For some reason when you export the .MAP file it doesnt include the WAD file Hard drive Directory name, Ex. C:/ D:/. To fix this all you have to do is open your exported .MAP file in wordpad and right there on the top it will say "WAD" " /whatever/whatever/whatever.WAD" with no c:/, d:/ on the front. Just add in the front c:/ or d:/ or whatever drive name the WAD files are in save and close. This works for me. Also I dont use Worldcraft\Hammer to compile I use and outside Compiler called Toolbox. I hope this helps.

~RAGE

Best answers
LOL Man this is my first map and and I've gone thru some major shizzle. Still figuring out how to get damn lights to work. Trying to make an ok replica of something from the show is pretty difficult...

~RAGE

Best answers
hah

yeah, basically what he got is just messed up settings in TBCC. That's the 3rd time i had to send him my settings file =p

Best answers
Actually no man it aint about the settings. Cuz i loaded your settings and it still can't find WAD unless I change it manually. I think it may be worldcraft so :no: :no: ;( to your post.

~RAGE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom