For how long are you into manga now?

Best answers
Do you remember the first manga you read? Which was it and did you like it?

How did you come to reading manga?

----

My first manga was Love Hina. And it absorbed me completely from the start. I had to watch not to read more than two volumes a day, or it would have been over too quickly. A bit embarrassing in hindsight, since I wouldn't consider it a masterpiece. (not to offend Love Hina fans, but let's just say, I have read mangas now that I like more ^^; ). Anyway, it was funny, romantic and perfect for an easy start (and not to forget the fanservice ).

Through DBZ honestly

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only finished 2 mangas in my life.

FMA and Tsubasa Chronicle.

Both really good, and i didnt read others because i find it to borring to read stuff ^^

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Do you remember the first manga you read? Which was it and did you like it?
Dragonball, and very much I ended up reading it 30 times or so. Would always be a thing I did before I went to sleep and then I picked up on it a few times after as I grew up. Last time I read the franchise I was probably 17. Should probably re-read it soon :)

However I wasn't aware of the manga and anime world that much, like I knew I was reading a manga and that there were more of them. The first one I picked up on and fully read (there were a few I read a few volumes of coz friends recommended but meh, never fully read) was Bleach.

How did you come to reading manga?
Kuro(/Amon) recommended it to me. Bleach that is, Dragonball started with me hearing my friends talk about Gohan and his impact in the Saiyan saga. So I wanted to watch it and they told me it's on this channel and at so time so I started watching it weekly. I then saw some Dragonball Manga books in the school library and would slowly start reading it there. So yeah, in terms of anime I watched some of the bigger ones but never all of it ((Beyblade, Pokemon, Digimon) back then other than Dragonball which I found a way to watch online.

So other than Dragonball I've "been into" manga since I was approx 16.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom