For esf 1.3

Best answers
My suggestions for ESF 1.3 :

- Goku should have on his back king kai's emblem
- Made some additional model like Future Trunks(long hair) or Future Trunks with long hair and saiyan armor
- Make Vegeta 3 transformations Vegeta goes ssj then goes ussj and then he goes majin
- USSJ Vegeta should be a bit faster and stroger than ssj but not as strong and fast as majin/ssj2
- The Spirit Bomb should be bigger like the one on supreme kai 's planet
- Krillin is human there for he shouldn't have transformations he should have powerup just increase the power and speed not changing clothes and growing hair just make him faster and stronger like on namek when the eldest namek(guru) awaken his hidden powers
- When u powerup the ki should grow for example u start with 700.000 and then when u power up the ki should rise to 1.000.000
- Make mor maps inspired from dbz sagas and movies
- When au transform as ssj ssj2 majin and ssj3 u should have the turbo aura glowinng
- Add some lightning fx to the higher forms (ussj,ssj2,majin and ssj3)
- The explosions should be bigger like in EVM
- Add taunts

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
My suggestions for ESF 1.3 :

- Goku should have on his back king kai's emblem
Who knows maby the new Goku model has that.
- Made some additional model like Future Trunks(long hair) or Future Trunks with long hair and saiyan armor
ESF 1.3 will suport coustom modell adding. You can have more than 2 subclasses.
- Make Vegeta 3 transformations Vegeta goes ssj then goes ussj and then he goes majin
There is no Majin Vegeta in ESF 1.3 Or if you make him Majin there wont be a SSJ2. Vegeta only gets 1 more transformation. Same as Gohan.
- USSJ Vegeta should be a bit faster and stroger than ssj but not as strong and fast as majin/ssj2
There is no USSJ Vegeta. They only ussed that level for Trunks cause he needed a transformation.
- The Spirit Bomb should be bigger like the one on supreme kai 's planet
I see no pint for this. Its big enough.
- Krillin is human there for he shouldn't have transformations he should have powerup just increase the power and speed not changing clothes and growing hair just make him faster and stronger like on namek when the eldest namek(guru) awaken his hidden powers
Copy the first form model and replace the second form with teh first and you have what you suggested. Usseless if you ask me.
- When u powerup the ki should grow for example u start with 700.000 and then when u power up the ki should rise to 1.000.000
Thats already in. Its called TURBO.
- Make mor maps inspired from dbz sagas and movies
As fas as i know lots of maps are beeing made.
- When au transform as ssj ssj2 majin and ssj3 u should have the turbo aura glowinng
Glowing turbo aura = more lag.
- Add some lightning fx to the higher forms (ussj,ssj2,majin and ssj3)
Lightnings are only on SSJ2 and higher levels. No USSJ.
- The explosions should be bigger like in EVM
NEVER. If something they should be made smaller. Do you know how easy it is to kill the whole map with 1 genbeam in EVM.
- Add taunts
If you look at the POTWs youll see that taunts are already in
Replyed in the quote.

Dont like it?
Than kill me. Its just my thoughts.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You pretty much answered all his suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, in a good way too, I agree with grega, most of your ideas inspires lag, the turbo would look cool, but nah, rather performance then graphics, and the lightning affects will look cool, can't wait!

Best answers
First I know what turbo is but you didn't understand my ideea
When press "T" the turbo button your ki rises;
my ideea was like this when you press "E" button for recharging your ki the ki should rise as well from 700.000 to 800.000 to 900.000 and then to 1.000.000
I have an ideea for the lag problem u should make some options to add/remove undesired fx

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
And then ESF would just be everyone standing around powering up for 5 days. It's like it is now because it's the best way to implement powering up into a game system. Want more PL? Then EARN it.

Best answers
I know what u mean but i want ESF to be more real after all is the best mod ever
And why don't all the guys who are triyng to make a mod unite and make the ultimate mod ever

Best answers
Can u give me some messenger id so i can talk live with you guys

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=56419

This is our newbie guide to the forums, please skim over it for rules and regulations while you're here. Don't post more than once at a time, don't double or tripple post. If people aren't responding it is because they don't have anything to add. I think Grega hit the nails on the head, a lot of what you're suggesting is already in, and a lot of it doesn't add much to the game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause there is nothing to reply.

But if you ask me you should get your KI and PL straight.

PL (Power Level) is the number that is in the blue bar. It determens how strong you are. Not how mutch KI you have. It is teh value that is ussed to calculate how mutch damage you do and how mutch you take. You can temporarily increase it by presing trubo but that will cost you extra KI.

KI (CHI if you will) is the blue bar itself. It tells you how long you can fly or do KI attacks. Basicly moast things consume KI. You refill it by pressing E. You are NOT stronger if you have a full bar than if you have an empty one. Also the only way to increase the amount of KI is to transform.

Example of boath:
-PL
There are 2 people on a server. One has a lot more PL than the other. The one who has more PL hurts the player who has less PL more. And he receaves les damage from that person.

-KI
You teleport 6 times its gone. So you have to recharge it. After transformation you can teleport 10 times (if im not misstaken) befor you have to recharge.

KI is not PL. In DBZ it was basicly the same. But that can NEVER work in games. Why? Because if it was like taht than people would join a server and start holding E so tehy become stronger. Thats practicly all they would be doing.

So if you insist on something make shure you have your facts straight mkay ^^

EDIT: Wow Sonic posted in the time i was typing this. What was i thinking making a post so long :s

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i agree with grega that beams are somewhat overpowered, and even more when you get stronger. Explosion size is fine though.

Beam vs Beam struggles is a good time when beams should gain strength, to where they are now.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
These suggestions make no sense at all to me.

Best answers
Sooryyy!!!!!

Just testing my avatar end signature to see how they look in a thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, imagine if ESF was like in the dbz series, then all I would do is hide behind a rock, and keep that energy pumping, and then spam like }{e!! But I have to agree, some of these suggestions are most probably already implemented, but there are some that I don't agree with, sorry.

Best answers
about vegeta he will go to all stages ....

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=52573

Originally Posted by grOOvy
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

Best answers
Ok lets say i agree with you Grega but thats not important
Anyway I have a new sugesstion : when a sayian transforms i think he should go gold then black 2 or 3 times and then he would go gold you know like in da series when goku was on namek and he first transformed
Another suggestion u should make more characters like Cooler,Tien,Yamucha,

Thx anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would by nice eye candy, the hair change and Tien and Chiatzo might be implemented now again, I think that's enough unless someone makes those, but i'm happy as it is though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Ok lets say i agree with you Grega but thats not important
Anyway I have a new sugesstion : when a sayian transforms i think he should go gold then black 2 or 3 times and then he would go gold you know like in da series when goku was on namek and he first transformed
Another suggestion u should make more characters like Cooler,Tien,Yamucha,

Thx anyway
Well BTL is trying to implant the hair thing so its possible. And i like it.

Cooler wont be in ESF since hes a movie character.

As for Tien its a comunity project. If the comunity can finishe a TIEN with sounds sprites and animations he till ESf 1.3 is out he will be added in. Also if the comunity finishes Tien. The team said that the Comunity can also start working on a Gotenks selectable chatacter for ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be awesome! But I doubt they will make the guy fuse OR someone makes a goten and then when you transform you have 2 options, z for ssj, and if you have like 5mil pl, then you press c for instance and then smaal trunks appears and the fusion happens! then he can transform at about 12 million to ssj1 or whatever, BUT I doubt that will be inserted, I dream too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom