For esf 1.3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
That would be awesome! But I doubt they will make the guy fuse OR someone makes a goten and then when you transform you have 2 options, z for ssj, and if you have like 5mil pl, then you press c for instance and then smaal trunks appears and the fusion happens! then he can transform at about 12 million to ssj1 or whatever, BUT I doubt that will be inserted, I dream too much.
As far as ive heard is:
You start with Goten or Trunks.
The first transformation is buddy system (the other guy needed to fuse)
The second transformation is to Gotenks
Third transformation is SSJ and fourth is SSJ3

Not shure about that though. Thats what i remember hearing ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where'd you hear that info? was it official or just a sggestion? Well if so, then I hope it would be able to work similiar to that, but if only I could model...

Best answers
I Think that will be better if in ESF1.3 we have this characters:

Goku(normal,ssj,ssj2,ssj3,ssj4)
Vegeta(normal,ssj,majin,ssj4)
Piccolo
Majin Buu(Fat Buu,Evil Buu,Super Buu,Super Buu2,Super Buu 3,Kid Buu)
Frieza(All Forms)
Android#18
Android#17
Dr.Gero
Cell(All Forms)
Gohan Kid(Normal,ssj,ssj2)
Gohan teenage(normal,ssj)
Mr. Satan(hehe)
Krilin
Gotenks
Gogeta(Fat,ssj,ssj4)
Goten(normal,ssj)
Chibi Trunks(normal,ssj)

Best answers
Does Someone know if in the Beta 1.3 will be included GT characters?

Best answers
No it will not Esf will never include any GT or movie characters to answer ur question.

nge

Best answers
Grega- it's 5 and 10 teleports untransed and transed.

Best answers
That's to bad.Some of the GT characters will loook very good in ESF like ssj4

Best answers
Thanks for the answer! What about the list of characters? What do you think of it?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Goku(normal,ssj,ssj2,ssj3,ssj4)
Vegeta(normal,ssj,majin,ssj4)
Piccolo
Majin Buu(Fat Buu,Evil Buu,Super Buu,Super Buu2,Super Buu 3,Kid Buu)
Frieza(All Forms)
Android#18
Android#17
Dr.Gero
Cell(All Forms)
Gohan Kid(Normal,ssj,ssj2)
Gohan teenage(normal,ssj)
Mr. Satan(hehe) <- no way
Krilin
Gotenks
Gogeta(Fat,ssj,ssj4)
Goten(normal,ssj)
Chibi Trunks(normal,ssj)
All those who have an underline won't be added. Yet i think some of them would be nice that should be added, but i bet that would be decided later on.

Official Character List.
Originally Posted by grOOvy
What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

Best answers
I am back and i have a few ideeas
How about add dr. gero and buddy android 19
Zarbon and buddy Dodoria
Nappa and buddy Radittz
And the last but not the least add Pikkon he is pretty strong man
I have an ideea for Kaioken tecnique:
let's say u select the kaioken
then u attack an enemy with 3 punches and one strong kick
that kick should throw him away from u ' in that moment u press the teleportation button "T" then u appera next to him and give him another kick
this tecnique should have 3 strong kick or punches u now what i mean?
3Xpunches strong kick teleport strong kick teleport strong kick simple huh:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Grega said:
Cause there is nothing to reply.

But if you ask me you should get your KI and PL straight.

PL (Power Level) is the number that is in the blue bar. It determens how strong you are. Not how mutch KI you have. It is teh value that is ussed to calculate how mutch damage you do and how mutch you take. You can temporarily increase it by presing trubo but that will cost you extra KI.

KI (CHI if you will) is the blue bar itself. It tells you how long you can fly or do KI attacks. Basicly moast things consume KI. You refill it by pressing E. You are NOT stronger if you have a full bar than if you have an empty one. Also the only way to increase the amount of KI is to transform.

Example of boath:
-PL
There are 2 people on a server. One has a lot more PL than the other. The one who has more PL hurts the player who has less PL more. And he receaves les damage from that person.

-KI
You teleport 6 times its gone. So you have to recharge it. After transformation you can teleport 10 times (if im not misstaken) befor you have to recharge.

KI is not PL. In DBZ it was basicly the same. But that can NEVER work in games.

******[Why? Because if it was like taht than people would join a server and start holding E so tehy become stronger. Thats practicly all they would be doing.]******************

So if you insist on something make shure you have your facts straight mkay ^^

EDIT: Wow Sonic posted in the time i was typing this. What was i thinking making a post so long :s

Actually.. I think this idea would work, and it would be real to DBZ as well.

- Turbo Increases Pl about 100,000 pl right?

- Powering up Ki should increase power level. As of how mucH? there should be a cap on it.

- How much power can you get? I say about the same as turbo.

- how the PL raising sytem works? When you hold the power up button your ki begins to refill. When your ki is full your power level begins to rise. The maximum amount of power you could gain would be 100,000 pl.

- After the player stops powering up his powerlevel begins to fall to its default..

- the advantages of rasing your powerlevel is that all of your attacks are stronger. rasign your powerlevel also allows you to knock your enemies further away.(great for getting a lot of people off your back)

- The disadvantages are that you take the same amount of damage as if you didn't raise your power because you cant sustain that power but only temporarly raise your power to that level. Raising your powerlevel causing you to knock your enemy back further away with basic melee so its harder to get a 2nd hit. You dont fly faster

- People will not stand around and power up as much as you say. They would quickly learn that standing still will get you killed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf Concepts said:
Actually.. I think this idea would work, and it would be real to DBZ as well.

- Turbo Increases Pl about 100,000 pl right?

- Powering up Ki should increase power level. As of how mucH? there should be a cap on it.

- How much power can you get? I say about the same as turbo.

- how the PL raising sytem works? When you hold the power up button your ki begins to refill. When your ki is full your power level begins to rise. The maximum amount of power you could gain would be 100,000 pl.

- After the player stops powering up his powerlevel begins to fall to its default..

- the advantages of rasing your powerlevel is that all of your attacks are stronger. rasign your powerlevel also allows you to knock your enemies further away.(great for getting a lot of people off your back)

- The disadvantages are that you take the same amount of damage as if you didn't raise your power because you cant sustain that power but only temporarly raise your power to that level. Raising your powerlevel causing you to knock your enemy back further away with basic melee so its harder to get a 2nd hit. You dont fly faster

- People will not stand around and power up as much as you say. They would quickly learn that standing still will get you killed.

1.) Turbo increases your PL for 25% so it multiplies your PL by 1.25

2.) You may just get your wish. It says in the outline that they are adding charged turbo. Meaning you can go past that 25% and keep it rising. When it reaches full (dunno how mutch) and you let go of the turbo button. You get faster. Also your PL starts to drop to the point where you started from (normal turbo so 25% extra power). It dosent drop to fast so its preety ussefull.

Dunno if thats planned for 1.3 but thats how the original charged turbo worked back in EEA. And i think the team is making a similar version.

Best answers
I found a good video and i think everyone wants to see it! If you want it contact me at the Yahoo ID:punishr5623

Best answers
I found a good video and i think everyone wants to see it! If you want it contact me at the Yahoo ID:punishr5623

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheCost said:
What's a EEA and can i get it from somewhere?
EEA stands for ESF Evolution Addon It was a modification for ESF back in 1.1

They managed to keep evrything balanced. But they made only one release befor it died.

EEA dosent work with ESF 1.2 and also i dont think the installer can be found (but i could be wrong since its totaly possible for someone to still have it)

Best answers
(whoa it's balanced)

Well esf 1.1 rules i got eets installer

but

eea is nowhere to be found if anyone has eet they could put it up on www.rapidshare.com or some site similar to that one

Grega i'm sure it's somewhere around your hard drive

Best answers
PLZ!!!Can someone tell me where can I get BTL(Break the Limit)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom