For ESF 1.3

Best answers
1.When you have a big PL then other players in a first transformation you should be able to push back an attack with your ki , if possible right back at your enemy (you just press the "E" button and the beam is returned to it's owner).
2.When a big attack comes straight to you it would be nice if that attack would have like a trail on the ground (like in esf 1.1 when swoop near water).
3.Hey Guldo has time freeze in ESF 1.3 ? It would be nice.:\

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Actualy as i remember there was talk about you being invoulnurable during the first transformation to a new form

2.) Those trails were thrown out cause they caused LAG ingame. And i hink beams would cause it to.

3.) No idea. But how would it work. You cant just pause the whole server in a multiplayer game >.> So care to explain how it would work.

Best answers
1.I was thinking to deflect beam not only when you are transforming just when you have a Pl bigger then another player.
2.I thought it would be nice ,I wasn't forceing you.
3.It goes like this : this attack should work on only one player and should have a cooldown like 1 minute or bigger (like in seeries);guldo freezes the time (the player would not move until guldo's stamina bar is consumed) and guldo can beat the crap out of the enemy but his stamina or ki should consume faster with each attack.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.like in evm right ? NOOOOO
2.No to much lag
3.They sayid they will not add it

Best answers
john_volkov said:
1.like in evm right ? NOOOOO
2.No to much lag
3.They sayid they will not add it
1.Why not?
2.How do u know?Maybe some of us have a good connection to the internet and a good PC.
3.When did they say that?;( ;( ;(

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.EVM = SUX
2.they do this mod for ONLINE PLAY and you don't know a good damn thing about the LAG
3.they sayid this on esf1.3 outline

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correct. Deflecting beams with your superior PL is just giving a bigger advantage to the people who already have a big PL advantage. Totaly unbalanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom