for attn of: davidskiwan (caution, big pic)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im getting more and more into drawing my own referances, ignore the head i drew, as its not being used for the model im making, i just want you to crit on how accurate the anatomy is for a humanOID. the model isnt exactly human perse. its ifrit from the final fantasy series, so the arms will have exaggerated muscle, the head will be dog like...etc.

thanks very much :)

(im trying to stray from asking for refs, just help with the ones im doing :p)

http://www.zeq2.com/forums/files/whoo.jpg

edit: ps, this is my first try with a pen mouse...its so weird O_O

Best answers
what's a pen mouse? *stupid here*
is it like a pen with an optical sensor in it ?

and uhm..i think the chest is too flat on the sideview of the guy
other then that its really cool ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the way it's called a tablet. Not a pen mouse. You should look at some live models or pictures to get the right anatomy. Your arms are too short. Also the top of the legs need work. You can go to conceptart.org and look at some peoples stuff and they have refrences to help you. I have a tablet to and if you need help just ask me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks altec :) i think i just need to get used to it...its just awkward atm..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its pretty good, i think u shoud work on ur proportions a lil, check out www.saveloomis.org to get ur anatomy acurate, and drawin with a tablet is weird at first but u get use to it, i havent got my tablet no more :( anyways, nice work dude, just keep practicing and check out www.conceptart.org too the art there is way more leet than me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more leet or not...ur good man. and ive always respected the work youve done, for me, for others, and yourself...so thats why i come to you for help first....just ur pm box is full and you dont have an email adress :p

[email protected]

rocknrollups

theres my msn and aim addresses respectively :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom