For all you mappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi, im very intereted in map making. I was wondering if neone would send me acouple pics showing me what areally good map looks like? im on aim, ESTank550

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Why don't you use the default ESF maps? Or, how about you find some other DBZ modification? Why don't you just search for five seconds before making a post? And, I doubt any mapper will waste their time going on AIM, adding you, taking screenshots, and sending them to you just because you posted here.

Best answers
well, i would like toofknown who did it, nad i have aspecialreason i wanted it this way... other wise i would have

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You want to know who made it? Oh my, why don't you load up the map and read the briefing; it says who made it. What will you learn from the pictures anyway? You have some very nicely crafted default ESF maps. Learn from them. Besides, you don't just look at a map and know how it is done if you don't know the techniques.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right the things you are looking for are tutorials buddy, i don't think your mapping will last for a week, pherhaps even less.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread closed. Reason: Gross stupidity on the parts of all involved.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom