Footprints on Mars

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i wonder if there is life on mars...or if there has ever been life.....All those scientist say that it isnt possible to live on mars (or other planets) since there isnt any air to breath, or there are heavy storms
but i think there could be life , maybe there are creatures that have adapted and evolved so they can live there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, actually, science HAS discovered evidence of single-celled organisms on Mars. That was in 2002, if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Although this is dated July. So it must be mistaken. Or fake.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The so called "power line" looks fake to me. In fact it looks exactly like an anomoly where two pictures were stitched together, rather poorly if you ask me. Look at the irregular rocks it looks as if the top half of the picture were shifted to the right, all the rocks would look normal.

now compare with what I did myself in paint

Yay for real looking rocks.

The white gaps are where I dragged the image to make the rocks look real.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible that there is life in our galaxy, however, even if there was life at the closest star system, Alpha Centauri, we most likely would not be able to travel that far with an actual human being. There isn't life at Alpha Centauri becuase the multiple stars complicate the conditions for life. That star system is about 4.3 Lightyears away... and the next star system after that is much farther. I doubt we will ever come into contact with another form of intelligent life.

Best answers
I'll believe when its plastered all over CNN, havn't heard anything of it except from that website, interesting article though. It would be interesting if some other life form actually landed there in the past.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not too excited either way. Those footprints look suspiciously like Frieza's. lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hold on to your pants cause, it's a big fake, if those where real, nasa would not show them to us, and if they did, they would not be so goddang blurry.

I'm quite sure there is life on other planets, something simular to us, something intelligent. All though our planet was created by coincedense(i think that's how it's spelled), i'm sure it must have happened somewhere else as well.

We are not alone, that's for sure.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh they lost contact with that lil probe thingy recently as well, the lil green men hijacked our hardware

Best answers
Im serious about this. The germans tried to shoot down a ufo. I was laughing my butt off at the real vidoe footage. A satelite took the pic it was so funny

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
I'll believe when its plastered all over CNN, havn't heard anything of it except from that website, interesting article though. It would be interesting if some other life form actually landed there in the past.
CNN = Communist News Network
Telling us what they want you to hear the way they see it.

"They"
"They are a conspiracy"

Mars is just a frikken red planet. Nothing special. Just a huge hunk of rock. Kinda like Earth. So a few friends and I were jokeing around to sell pieces of it on e-bay.
-Items must be clamed on site.

Retired
Best answers
tbh I think those are fake too, dont believe any word of that really. as for the foto's, it's easy to manipulate that.

*EDIT*

Best answers
I believe it is a fake due to those so called "footprints" could have been created by anything. Like a martian dust storm could have thrown some rocks around and those rocks hit in the "shape of a footprint" Also how the hell can there be life on mars if there was no water on it...im not sure if they discovered water yet..i think they did. O well anyway i still say its fake. :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They found evidence that mars in the past had liquid water. Apparently they found water-bearing minerals somewhere.

I do beleive in other intelligent life, but as I stated up above, I really think we have 0% chance of ever coming in contact with it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh footprints. personally i doubt that there is any kind of matrian life form capable of making footprints, as defined as those are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom