Food.

Best answers
ok i thought bout this, in the water maps there should be those over sized fish! that goku catches in the water, they can kill you if u dont kill them theyd have some hp and there really fast, once you eat these fish you gain max hp, and about 150 ki for killing this fish, there would be only one once in a while like senso bean bags. if the fish kills you first you lose 150 ki!.. its a crazy idea i no but i think it should happen. or even if they dont give u ki.. just for some hp..

Best answers
shud gain more than 150ki, maybe 150k ki otherwise i just wouldnt bother with em

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually sounds cool to,.... but.. i think people will take disadvantage of it..

Because you say they have to be really fast, and if you are busy killing them, another guy just kills you from behind, while you are trying to catch fish..

Then the oponent has even more PL then you with fish...

But its a very orignal idea.

Best answers
the levels are way to small to bother around with fish... maybe if the levels where a heck of a lot bigger and it took some time to get to the other players maybe then it would be useful

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone suggested this quite recently and I liked it. Have a respawnable npc fish in the water which when killed good replenish health. My only concern is players hording them like they horde sensu beans.

Best answers
SuperKrillin said:
and about 150 ki for killing this fish, there would be only one once in a while like senso bean bags. if the fish kills you first you lose 150 ki
Power level(Pl), not ki.

This wouldn't be bad, it could add a bit more fun to the game. And could help people in aiming their beams too(beamspam ahoy!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom