Font?

Best answers
I Dont Know if Esf directly did it or what but ever since i went to the esforces page my font has been Screwed up bad on almost every page i go to Cna some1 help me out on this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the top of the window. File - Edit - View - Favorites - Tools - Help.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hell yeah, the aol internal browser (*cough* MSIE) is just .. crap.
Instead open up Firefox to browse through the web :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
opera FTW <_< .... nways maybe try ctrl/shift+ "+" or "-"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The default IE works with CTRL and then use the mouse scroll button to "zoom" in and out, maybe it works as well, but...as everyone says...use firefox....FIREFOX SHALL RULE THE INTERNET WORLD \o/

Best answers
I dont wanna use ****ing Fire**** or Internet Explorer I want aol and if ESforses messed up my pc they should know how to fix it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clay said:
I dont wanna use ****ing Fire**** or Internet Explorer I want aol and if ESforses messed up my pc they should know how to fix it
Well, maybe its a virus or something. Still, AOL isnt that great, Firefox has alot easier options and web surfing.

Did you try to scan for virus's?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Clay said:
I doubt it was the ESF page, this might not work in AOL but hold ctrl and scroll the mousewheel up or down..or just look at all your toolbars and look for a text size tool..that's all I can really think of at the moment.

(toolbar meaning the area where it says "File" and stuff in the upper left hand corner..trying to be as specific as possible just in case :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clay said:
You want to use AOL? Are you serious? To each his own... I guess.

Exactly how is your font 'screwed up'? If you elaborated perhaps we might have some clue as to what may be the problem.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, post a picture (Print Screen, button next to F12) and show us what is screwed up....because as far as I know, nobody else has ANY problems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom