Follow the White Rabbit

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Matrix, it has you and you don't even know it until now. The food we eat, the air we breathe, the water we drink.... everything we know as our world is fake.

Honestly, how can we tell what is real and what isn't? All the brain really is, is just a computer that interprets different electronic pulses, which makes up our experience. Why then, is it so far fetched to think that we are in a Matrix type world?

Maybe the movie was created to cover up the truth....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Or maybe it was a story made by 2 brothers who wanted to make some money.

Best answers
I still don't understand the matrix too well... so I'm of no value to this thread.

Just wanted to make this clear to everyone. Your welcome.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, the plot of the movie is fairly straightforward. The world we live in is an illusion, a program created by machines that have enslaved us to power themselves.

Can I superjump now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alls I know is The Matrix Online is a pretty terrible MMO though it had some good ideas.

but what I am sure of is how totally awesome The Path of Neo is. Best damn matrix game evar!

Best answers
What exactly is the point of this thread? To discuss reality? The possibility of the matrix being real? Or the movie?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We could also be part of some book or some imagination of someone. But does it really matter? Your as real as you think you are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We could also be part of some book or some imagination of someone. But does it really matter? Your as real as you think you are.
Actually it's more the opposite. No matter how much you believe otherwise you will still exist until something physically changes that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a reality thread. I use the Matrix because this "dream reality" would be the most plausible.

A computer that simulates everything. It's so perfect that the only way you could know is if the computer itself told you so.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a reality thread. I use the Matrix because this "dream reality" would be the most plausible.

A computer that simulates everything. It's so perfect that the only way you could know is if the computer itself told you so.
Read the links in my post.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
And what is the reason exactly we live in a computer simulation? Any unusual phenomenas? Super powers? Have you found lack of stability in some place in the world/simulation or a glitch in the simulation? Or maybe the Government of the USA and the United states president or maybe even the United Nations are authorized to hide this information and all the terrorist are some rebels who found out the truth and trying to free us from this simulation but the US and the UN claim that the terrorist groups just wanna free there country, conquer Israel or the world just to prevent from them from telling the "truth"? Oh, maybe they dub the terrorist tapes and only then air them and then we don't know the truth!

So? What is the logic reason? (and I don't think its one from the written above information)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what is the reason exactly we live in a computer simulation? Any unusual phenomenas? Super powers? Have you found lack of stability in some place in the world/simulation or a glitch in the simulation? Or maybe the Government of the USA and the United states president or maybe even the United Nations are authorized to hide this information and all the terrorist are some rebels who found out the truth and trying to free us from this simulation but the US and the UN claim that the terrorist groups just wanna free there country, conquer Israel or the world just to prevent from them from telling the "truth"? Oh, maybe they dub the terrorist tapes and only then air them and then we don't know the truth!

So? What is the logic reason? (and I don't think its one from the written above information)

The logic is not "lawl matrix your body is being abused your mind is tricked" but more like The Sims 20, where your
has no crappy ai, but a fully simulated brain and feelings and stuff.

Those were really good reads Zeo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't the Matrix technically a better world to live in than the real world?

You could just convince the computer programs to make the world perfect, or if that's a stretch, learn to use super powers.

Dammit Morphius =/.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't the Matrix technically a better world to live in than the real world?

You could just convince the computer programs to make the world perfect, or if that's a stretch, learn to use super powers.

Dammit Morphius =/.
It would be but still... it isn't real! One way or another, if you find out that the whole world is a virtual reality and you get to see the real world, i guess you'll be very disappointed!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the Animatrix (I believe) it is said that the robot race did try to make a Utopian Matrix, where everyone lived in a perfect world. But it was soon discovered that humans could not operate in this environment. Humans need a degree of suffering and unfairness in their lives, because this is considered natural.
Actually, that was in the first Matrix. Smith tells Morpheus about the "perfect" Matrix they initially created, and how 99% of the human race rejected it, resulting in entire crops being lost.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it matter?
if you go through life the way you want and enjoy it.
isn't that what counts?

so what if you are a battery, you don't realize it, you wouldn't even have thought about it if it wasn't for the matrix.

I'm perfectly happy not being able to understand everything and just make the best of what I do know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom