FMA Chapter 88 (spoilers)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've recently read the latest chapter and I say it's getting pretty interesting.

I'm curious about what Ed and Hohenheim are planning and how Al and Pride will cope in that rock dome. Greed's plan is classic.

Anyone else?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been reading the manga on schedule ever since I picked it up when I first started the anime. I'm really hoping that the new anime series will follow the story of the manga more than anything else. It's the only way I can see it not failing.

As for chapter 88, I have no clue about Ed and Hohenheim's plan, but I see Al gaining sympathy toward Pride. Al is easily the most empathic character. He'll probably tell Pride stories of his mother and go on about how he's never really known what it is like to have a father. There will likely be a point where Pride abuses this sympathy, possibly to escape. Then again when I make predictions about this series I'm usually wrong, but that is a good thing. I'm also looking forward to Scar finishing off Kimbley in the near future.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree entirely with everything you have said. I'm eagerly awaiting the Anime too.

I think it'll take a while for Pride to start taking advantage of Al though

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think itll take that long. After all Al is preety gulable ^^

Remember the talk he and Barry had. A few words and Al was depressed for a couple of chapters XD

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
However,

I think Al's grown a little as a character since then though, I do think he is likely to fall for it though. However, with FMA I don't think we'll be able to predict outcomes too accurately

This conversation is a little funny without reading the spoilers :).

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the fma anime was pretty solid, movie and all. Is the manga actually better? I mean of course it is- but like by how much?

coz the anime was pretty solid

solid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom