• Swoop Blast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flying Nimbus

• Advanced Teleporting

• Total voters
Best answers
why not just put the whole "ride-nimbus-only-if-youre-pure" thing aside and make everyone able to ride it?

that way it would be balanced

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
^_^ lets just wait for 1.2.. the melee is compleetly Different in that version..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ****ing way should the flying nimbus be put in the game. it would waste time coding and plus its retarted. and as some poeple already said only 2 or 3 characters would be able to use it.

Best answers
Maybe Vegeta could be able to ride the nimbus if there is a transformation for Majin Vegeta. Also, Piccolo is half evil/ good when he transforms, so he won't be able to ride it. This will make the game balanced for the nimbus.

Best answers
... if only people looked at 2 year old threads :( anyway i have already for some odd 3am reason suggested the nimbus... and yea, im ashamed now.

Instant Trasmission, I've already suggested this too... but the way i put it, it's very balanced and perfectly unspammable.

The "Tele Sw00p" ... i like that... but like it was said, i can see it getting lame with people Tele'n so fast while swooping that you just have no time to block etc etc. Which is why a limit must be put on it....

Tele Sw00p Idea

-When you use tele while swooping, instead of going farther up, you maintain the same speed except you tele to the left, then next time you hit tele you teleport to the right (Or the other way around)

- When teleporting at such high speed it will easily look like you are gaining ground, and going faster... when actually when you teleport... you just reappear a little to the left or the right, and giving off the illusion you are getting closer than normal.

Sw00p Blast*

- I can see it working nicely, charging up your attack, or already have your attacked charged, and swooping at your opponent. Ready to fire at any second. Of course as long as this doesn't make it to any more damage than normal, this would go great in the gameplay.

All in all ssj2 i think those were some nice suggestions, don't listen to people flamming you because they don't like the "Nimbus" idea or anything... all the other ideas are very nice. For full reading on the "Instanst Transmission" idea, goto this post. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=17409

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very good suggestions except the nimbus thing o_O i can see it lol frieza flying on a nimbus lol nah thats stupid but i luv the adv teleport :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dunno what u ppl talking about teleporting while swoop is great.... u can get behind som1 you can do combo's easier what about this isnt good u just need faster reflexes....?

Best answers
its just me but i like the nimbus idea.. make a new mode NIMBUS MODE

Both teams are going for the nimbus...when your on the nimbus you cant do any attacks but if you right click you blackflip off it and it flys ahead of you and you try to aim it at your allies and then they are on the nimbus and you try to fly through 6 rings or somtin like that and when you do you get points....think of it like soccer....(Im gonna get the flamed out of me):(

Best answers
If you have any speed about you at all, you can stop your swoop, and teleport seamlessly, adding a swooping teleport would take away from experienced players, and make the game more noob friendly - which most would argue as a good thing, but remember, noob friendly means that everything you do is less of an achievment, which makes the replayability of the game go down, as well as the possibilities for combat maneuvers.

Best answers
Swoop Teleport : Bad idea...!
Swoop Blast : Use Turbo...!
Flying Nimbus : Every one can already Fly...!
Advanced Teleporting : Also Know As Zazoken...!

Best answers
And WHY would you need a flying nimbus cloud when you can just press F and fly..?

Best answers
ACK!!! what is yur peepos obsession with clouds?! bad idea! and for those of you who waant that *** cloud, wouldnt u want more important things in the game? i know i would! for the TP swoop, i like the left/right idea. And the beam swoop is a good idea. if you are melee-ing a n00b what do they do when u swoop? they block, so theyd just get hit by the beam anyway, and an experienced player would just dodge the melee or the beam, so it would just add more fun :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom