Flying Idea

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok in the Frieza saga's or w/e when vegeta chases krillin... while that toad looking guy is chasing vegeta. if u watch how they take off.. u notice they take a second to burst into speed..

ok currenly the flying around(notswooping) is almost useless. ... it was a speed they used for landing.

now the current swoop.. in my opinion is consumes way way way too much ki..i mean take krillin for instance in the show.. he didnt stop every 3 seconds when coming back form the "elder namek" he continued his flight at will..hence he had the energy to keep going for a long time..

I think the team should add a new swoop that requires powerup first then you boost into a "faster swoop" * this is the speed in which they fought in, unlike the speed they flew at a stead pace...* and this new swoop could cost slightmore then the current ki cost for swoop..

an the current swoop's ki cost could be greatly reduced..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this idea, however map sizes could potentionaly cripple this idea in some aspects. I will also agree that swoop in it's current form could also consume a bit less power. Turbo does make you movement faster while not swooping, this could well be in place for what turbo could offer while just flying around.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:yes: good but overlord dont forget about the huge maps like the new esf city !!! ;) that really is a big map and I will sugest the time to make maps like that....offcourse it will take long but whouldnt be this the final version? :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warrior Whithin said:
:yes: good but overlord dont forget about the huge maps like the new esf city !!! ;) that really is a big map and I will sugest the time to make maps like that....offcourse it will take long but whouldnt be this the final version? :D
I can see this idea working in big maps such as esf_arrival.
If you currently do have trouble though simple tactis can get you across the map (Gliding, swoop freefalling, beam jumping), they all compensate or are alternitaves to getting across large areas of a map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, maybe it can work, but you guys, ALL esf maps are at their max size, ALL THE SAME, no big ones, no small ones, it just looks like that, it's the mapper that tricks you into thinking that it's HUGE, trust me I know.

But this idea imo wouldn't work but for the swoop consuming less ki is something I'd like.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok check this out...

What if esf swooped had a new feature that could be implemented easily..

This is what it could be =).

After chargring your ki for 3 to 4 seconds you character's arua will increase in size. This means when you swoop you will perform a *burst swoop* or a faster then normal swoop when you begin your swoop.. The catch is the swoop only lasts 3 to 4 seconds before your swoop returns to normal speed.

also during this 3 to 4 second swoop your character doesn't automaticly stop swooping like a normal swoop.. another catch is if you teleport before you swoop or after swooping the burst swoop ends.

I believe this idea would change esf gameplay tramendisly!

This would encourage players to not let up when attacking or a player could get this burst swoop and take advanatage of the momentum in the fight

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
ok check this out...

What if esf swooped had a new feature that could be implemented easily..

This is what it could be =).

After chargring your ki for 3 to 4 seconds you character's arua will increase in size. This means when you swoop you will perform a *burst swoop* or a faster then normal swoop when you begin your swoop.. The catch is the swoop only lasts 3 to 4 seconds before your swoop returns to normal speed.

also during this 3 to 4 second swoop your character doesn't automaticly stop swooping like a normal swoop.. another catch is if you teleport before you swoop or after swooping the burst swoop ends.

I believe this idea would change esf gameplay tramendisly!

This would encourage players to not let up when attacking or a player could get this burst swoop and take advanatage of the momentum in the fight
Sounds like a nice little addition, however I'd rather see a speed increase implemented for when a player uses turbo. For your idea to work, I would suggest it to have low charge, medium charge and Max charge. Examples: Low charge = 5 seconds, Medium charge = 8 seconds, Max charge = 10 seconds (However, bear in mind this is somethnig the staminia system could make use of rather then making it ki dependant).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1) The current ki cost of swooping should be greatly reduced.

2) Swooping shouldn't automaticly stop after so long, but should instead drain Stamina in place of ki after swooping for so long..

3) There should be 3 levels of turbo and a new button to go with them:

The new button alt: Holding alt causes your character to go into a state of ascention.( the player spreads there legs as if to powerup and begins screaming) A bar also appears on the right of the screen, and fills up when holding alt. The bar is separated by 3 lines.. The first is on the bottum and it represents level1. The 2nd line is in the middle and it represents Turbo2. The third line is at the top and it represents Turbo3. Aso you hold alt the bar fills to level 2, when it reaches the line turbo2 is activated.. You can either continue the ascention an try to reach Turbo 3 or you can stop and use your Turbo2.

Level1- The current turbo in esf is level 1.

Level 2- To activate level 2 turbo you must powerup(alt) for a minimum of 5 seconds. Once you've done this your aura increases insize, it becomes brighter, and your character's speed becomes 1/3 faster. Damage could possibly increase by 1/5. *** This state lasts for 20 seconds*** after the 20 seconds is up your character's life is dropped down to 25% of maximum health then it slowly regenerates back to its normal health.. if a player is hit while its regenerating the hp will be deducted and the player wont recieve there full hp back.

Level3- To activate level 3 turbo you must powerup(alt) for a miniumum of 9 seconds. *** This state lasts for 15 seconds *** .. is 2/3 faster. Does 2/5 more damage, and after the reverting back to normal the character hp drops down to 15 hp then slowly begins regenerating.

Best answers
if it took that long to become semi super saiajin why should it kill you that much, maby your heath goes down as you use it and you have to turn it off, getting hurt could cost more, but to instantly go from full helth to 15 cause you got that far seems a little harsh

Force Pit Member
Best answers
no if they reduce swoop ki costs then the game would be unbalanced (try super saiyin mode for lots of ki and see what I mean).

But yea the walking and fly mode (non swoop) is useless and wayy too slow. Maybe if they speed it up or something a little.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if swooping cost was reduced how would the game be unbalanced? the only thing that would change is that people could fly longer and possibly use more beam attacks..

Hence swooping while beaming*

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about reducing the swoop cost would totaly take away KI controll. Just look what happens now when you go SSJ. You dont need KI controll. Cause you have to mutch KI ^^ (lucky thats getting fixed XD)

As for the turbo. As far as i can remember there will be a charged turbo in ESF already so you get your wish only in a difrent light

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom