Fluoride - Part 2

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just wanna change the Topic of this thread to "Uncommonly known poisens that you could be taking in".

so along side with Fluoride, I'de like to say.. be alittle more carefull of your "Lotion" choice.

Considering your skin absorbs it into your blood stream.
Maybe
Same with taking baths..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd laugh so hard if one of you guys had serious health problems caused by Flouride, which would mean Jinx was right all along.

Joke aside, I think that, while you shouldn't believe every last part of the video just yet, you shouldn't completely cast it away, either. I found something about the guy in the video and I think he knows what he's talking about:

About Dr. Bill Osmunson

Dr. Osmunson received his Masters in Nutrition and Health Education from Loma Linda University and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1977. He has been honored with the American Association of Orthodontists award for “Exceptional Interest in the Development of the Oro-Facial Complex.” Always staying on the cutting edge of dentistry, Dr. Osmunson was a director of Occlusion I and Aesthetic Clinical Instructor at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. He is currently the founding director of Comprehensive Dental Studies, an institute for aesthetic, neuromuscular and craniofacial pain, recognized worldwide by health care professionals.
Source: http://lakeoswegotmjdentist.com/Meet-DentistOsmunson.html

Also, I hardly ever brush my teeth, and I haven't had a toothache in about 5 years. Now I think that here in Serbia, water isn't flouridated (not completely sure but I think they only use chlorine), but I'm more than sure there's flouride in our toothpaste.

I say stay open-minded. Don't ignore potentially correct information when it's staring you in the face just because the majority of this forum is doing so, at least in this case.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd laugh so hard if one of you guys had serious health problems caused by Flouride, which would mean Jinx was right all along.

Joke aside, I think that, while you shouldn't believe every last part of the video just yet, you shouldn't completely cast it away, either. I found something about the guy in the video and I think he knows what he's talking about:

Source: http://lakeoswegotmjdentist.com/Meet-DentistOsmunson.html

Also, I hardly ever brush my teeth, and I haven't had a toothache in about 5 years. Now I think that here in Serbia, water isn't flouridated (not completely sure but I think they only use chlorine), but I'm more than sure there's flouride in our toothpaste.

I say stay open-minded. Don't ignore potentially correct information when it's staring you in the face just because the majority of this forum is doing so, at least in this case.
Eh...I posted that information already.

Anyway, the fluoride in water is what they're talking about. Not the fluoride in toothpaste, which is a concentrated dose. I really don't think this particular dentist condones brushing your teeth less than once a day, either. Oral hygiene is very important, even if you're not feeling the effects just yet.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wanna change the Topic of this thread to "Uncommonly known poisens that you could be taking in".

so along side with Fluoride, I'de like to say.. be alittle more carefull of your "Lotion" choice.

Considering your skin absorbs it into your blood stream.
Maybe
Same with taking baths..
It's poison. For someone obsessed with them, you'd think the spelling would be somewhat important.

Why can't you ever be interested in the actual dangers in the world, like potential pharmaceuticals finding their way into water because people taking them urinate in the water?

Or how companies try to "poison" you with trans fat to make money?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Eh...I posted that information already.

Anyway, the fluoride in water is what they're talking about. Not the fluoride in toothpaste, which is a concentrated dose. I really don't think this particular dentist condones brushing your teeth less than once a day, either. Oral hygiene is very important, even if you're not feeling the effects just yet.
Actually, in the video it says that 1/4 mg of flouride is concentrated into the average amount of toothpaste one uses in a single brushing, a 'brushfull' if you will. That same amount is concentrated in 8 ounces of water, which is the amount that people, or at least myself, use when rincing. It's recommended that an average person drinks at least 1.5 litres of water every day. That's 50 ounces of water, which is 1,5625 mg of Flouride, daily. 570 mg of Flouride per year. The lethal dose of Flouride is only 5 mg per kilogram of one's bodyweight. That only applies if you drink tap water, however. Which I don't think anyone should do, not just because of Flouride, but because tap water even in the smallest of the world's towns (my own) is gotten by filtering polluted river water, EXTREMELY polluted river water in some cases.

Again, don't believe everything that's in the video, as even professionals are allowed to make mistakes, or simply don't have enough information to make a good judgement of how lethal flouride actually is, but don't completely cast it away either.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's poison. For someone obsessed with them, you'd think the spelling would be somewhat important.

Why can't you ever be interested in the actual dangers in the world, like potential pharmaceuticals finding their way into water because people taking them urinate in the water?

Or how they're trying to steal my DNA and claim I protested without a license and took a breath of fresh air without a permit.

Anyway, I recently went to some baby clinic with my cousin, and the doctor wrote her a prescription for fluoride. His logic was that since the baby is teething, the fluoride would help strengthen the teeth. Or something like that. That seemed horribly wrong to her, so she took him to a different baby doctor (I'm not looking up the correct term) she looked at my cousin as if both she and the other doctor were crazy. I'm thinking opinions on fluoride's advantages and disadvantages vary greatly depending on who you go to. I'm not quite sure why that is, or why one doctor would prescribe fluoride to a baby and another doctor would recoil in horror, but they probably each have their reasons for doing so.

That said, I wouldn't give my kid fluoride unless forty out of forty-one doctors said it was fine.

@ Dan: Again, he's talking about water and not the toothpaste itself. Brushing your teeth is fine. Rinsing your teeth is fine, because you're not swallowing. Drinking water full of fluoride isn't so fine. Tap water over here in the states is pretty damn clean, but again, if fluoride is that big of a deal, you're better off buying bottled water, which uses far more fresh water to create than is stored in a single bottle, exacerbating the water epidemic. I'm not going to stop drinking water, though, so whatever.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Trans fat, is an obvious danger.. that many people already know of..

Fluoride isn't =|

also, NIX~~ did you know brushing your teeth too much? or after every meal can wear away at your teeth's enamel

Depends on what you eat tho.. eating/ drinking acid foods can soften your enamal then brushing after can gradually wear it down.. I'm starting to believe that our teeth are naturally healthy, and we only need to brush with water + floss to get the gunk out occasionally.. instead of using toothpaste to get rid of food stixing to teeth....I mean isn't that what saliva is for.. to break down food ??

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brushing your teeth 1-2 times a day won't destroy your teeth. Teeth don't maintain themselves. My father believed that as a child and 60 years later, he's wearing dentures. I'm going to do the opposite of what he did and see what happens. So far, I have sexy, bright white chompers. Let's see where they go from here.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont think 1-2 times a day is too much..

on another note

Here is alist of ingredients you can find in skin care products..
http://www.goldenbutterfly.net/harmful_ingredients.htm

Note, that what you put on your skin is absorbed into your blood stream.. and circulates throughout your body.

http://www.time2care.com/harm.htm

Here some ingredients commonly found in people's bathrooms.. It's interesting what it has to say about soap..
(Tallow) A type of of animal tissue made up of oily solids or semisolids that are water-insoluble esters of glycerol with fatty acids. Animal fats and lye are the chief ingredients in bar soap, a cleaning and emulsifying product that acts as a breeding ground for bacteria.
I think im going to look more into the words in bold

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can inform us on how the government is putting mind controlling chemicals and cancer in our drinking water.

You can tell us that everything the FDA approves is likely more bad for us, than it is good... but, what are we going to do?

Do you want us to start some revolution?

ALL PRAISE JINX... THE MAN WHO FOUGHT FOR CHANGE WITH EVERY COPY & PASTED WHISTLE-BLOWING LINK!

MAY HIS SEEDS, AND THEIR SEEDS, GUIDE US INTO THE NEXT CENTURY!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
So, should we merge this and the masturbation thread?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please stop making fun of Jinx, Synth. I find that highly disrespectful.

In any case, it doesn't hurt to do a little research on the subject. This isn't a random conspiracy that he pulled out of his ass or youtube (Well, the vid is on youtube. Whatever). This is something doctors and dentists actually argue about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know this is disrespectful, but I'm just so tired of these stupid threads.

I know I don't HAVE to read them, but.. they're kind of like car accidents.

They're so horrible that you just can't help but want to look at how they turn out.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These amazing doctors and dentists you speak of, can argue about it all they want... they are still controlled by the federal mandates that everyone else is.

The FDA has way too much power.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I wouldn't consider something with possiblly correct information in regards to your health stupid..

but tahts just me ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Long story short, don't drink tap water, people. Because of flouride, but not just because of flouride, and everybody's happy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These amazing doctors and dentists you speak of, can argue about it all they want... they are still controlled by the federal mandates that everyone else is.

The FDA has way too much power.
Cut the sarcasm, mister!

Really, though, is the probably the only theory Jinx has posted here that doesn't involve a bunch of crazies making claims that can't be backed up. It couldn't hurt to do a little digging. Just a little. A wee bit. Just a "I'm a-dig-a-dig-a-diggin...done".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom