Fluoride - Part 2

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it hilarious that someone who's pervaded so much sarcasm in the past... is suddenly so distraught at the sight of it.

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Let's say Jinx is right (which he sometimes is) and all these chemicals/lotions are faulty or actually used to weaken us, so the pharmaceutical companies can come in and weaken us even more, till we're popping a pill to even have a bowel movement. [/SIZE][/SIZE]​

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]Let's say the country stands up to the FDA and FTC, and large protests occur. What will be the result?[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Do you see it going further then some hyped up settlement case, where the insurance companies get involved and drag out the process?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif][SIZE=-1]How do we fix things, where there is a system put up to protect the system it protects?[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=-1]</LAYER>[/SIZE][/FONT]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Imo

Step 1 would be to raise awareness aka grab the attention of many

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Distraught? It appears my sarcasm-fu is far greater than yours. Also, you're the one who's constantly telling us to "back off" and stop egging Jinx on. It hardly seems fair that you're doing exactly what you told us not to do.

I have no idea where you're getting the "THE FDA IS AFTER US!!!!" angle from, but it certainly wasn't from any of my posts. I was simply saying perhaps fluoride in our water supply isn't a clear cut issue, as evidenced by the diversity of opinions belonging to said doctors and dentists. Before we can do something, we'd have to understand what the problem is. Before we can understand the problem, we have to study it.

It's really quite simple.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when I ask Jinx why he has decided ESF has to be informed about all these looming threats, I get nothing but vague responses with emoticons and horrible grammar.

So, I'm basically fed up with this grandstanding.

You can preach that we must approach issues with litigation and coerciveness, but the source for a lot of our problems is pretty much obvious.

It's fear of the government that keeps us in the bread-line, even when the bread is tainted with pesticides and pollutants.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That has absolutely nothing to do with studying the negative effects of fluoride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom