Floating!!

Best answers
i know this have been talked about before.. but i guess its a bug that when you stand still in the air you move a little upwards all the time.. and that also what make the powerstruggles look quite unnatural.
i dident see this in the bugreport so just wanna make sure its being fixed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unknown ive noticed that too, i have no idea if its being fixed. but its not really much of a problem since normally you dont stand still for all that long right?

majin gogeta.... nice spam..... *cough* idiot *cough*

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid Pain is correct, Gogeta, that is WAY off the topic, do it again, and you will receive a warning.

Best answers
the thing with the moving thing...i think it has somethin to do with the maps...cause i know in esf_guru it will push u away from the side..but in ape_foreshadow it doesnt...personally i dont like it eather because when u run into the side of a map while swooping toward someone it throws your aim off...

Best answers
No, the best way to see what he's talking about...

Use Goku, and make some Kame Torpedoes. You'll notice as you make them, that they seem to move downwards slowly, so that by the time you get to the fifth one, the first one is around your feet.

I always thought the torpedos were moving down, but I guess you could be floating up...anyone? comments?

Best answers
I noticed it when I was charging a genkidama..(spirit bomb)..It was kinda worrysome cuz I was floating into my spirit bomb, and I was afraid if I fired it, it would blow up right away, since I was basically...inside it. It would be very good if this was fixed in 1.2.:D

Best answers
in a PS it looks quite bad if it takes more than 5 secs cause then you will float upwards..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a known bug ... was a known bug a long time beofre ... and it's fixed already

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... no way that it's fixed, becuase it still happens to this day, unless it just has to do with the way a map is made, it's still a problem. Nothing big but it does make long powerstruggles look pretty unnatural.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry but I'm not able to hack every PC which has installed ESF to replace the dlls with newer ones
(not yet. HUAHAHAHAHAHA)

PS: Maximus was right ... I was talking about the teams current version ... it'll be fixed in B1.2

next time: first think, then talk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, excellent good to know, that was one of the more annoying bugs in the game. :) woot

Best answers
That is not problemo to fix...but it is bug...U can always ask coder if he exsist in forums to fix that...like me :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom