Flash 8 Now Available

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The upgrade of Macromedia Flash 2004, Flash 8, is not available for purchase and trial download http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/flashpro/?promoid=BINT, as well as Macromedia Flash Player 8.

Now I'm not the type to be intersted in new programs comming out, but the new features would come in GREAT handy for me, considering I use flash.

A couple of the features noticable, is that now you can add dropp shadow, lur effect and other photoshop-like effects without actually having to use photoshop, dropping the file size down dramatically and speeding up effect process. Imported videos also import better and objects can move at pixel point accuracy.

I use Flash MX (6), since 2004 moves very slow for me. I could defiantly use this one, but I don't really have $700 on me, so maybe I can wait for the educational version...Anyway, the 30 day trial should be good enough.

Best answers
no offence but esf dosent use flash 8. i have it and its pretty good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad santa said:
no offence but esf dosent use flash 8. i have it and its pretty good.
The whole forum it'self is not all about esf you know :S .

heh, I still remeber our little flash project we said we would make that never got of the ground due to my crap net access :(. I have flash studio 2004 (school copy, so they manage to have a liscense for student use too :D) though I really haven't bothered to touch the thing in a long time.

Best answers
hmmm...... a esf forum that isent about esf...... rofl hulariouse lloloololololol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad santa said:
hmmm...... a esf forum that isent about esf...... rofl hulariouse lloloololololol
I'm stating to you that the esf forums aren't only for the disscussion of esf it'self, take into account the off-topic section and other sections then you will understand what I am sayying in relation to your replies in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom