Flame On!!

Best answers
Just a new avatar took me about 10-13 minutes :]

c&c would be good.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animation could be larger, the image and text should be centered more, needs a border.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping for something a little more homoerotic from reading the title but this is still cool.

My only real crit is to maybe maybe the flames bigger and add more color than just orange. But it's really cool.

Best answers
k i did a little update. And i dont want to make the flames biger, dunno why, it's fine the way it is atm.

And Mr.Fantastic

Best answers
sry double post!

My little avatar pack. I will realise the sheets to, with more action in them.

Human Torch

Mr.Fantastic

Invisible Woman

The Thing

enjoy, and C&c would be good now.

Best answers
Those are some nice animations. I bet they are probably one of your first.

They look a little static. Try drawing each frame or atleast the changing parts of the body from scratch, instead of just moving pixels and editing their colours.

Try to give each character a different stance instead of using the same base for everyone.

It might be hard at first. But try it and you'll be much more satisfied with the result.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marvin said:
sry double post!
Saying sorry doesn't make it any better. Don't do it again.

*edit*
On a lighter note, nice avatars :yes:.

Best answers
Wow jesus, lighten up. Double post isn't the end of the world.

I like thos animations hehe, they look like they'd be part of an NES game. No complaints.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[RaideN] said:
Wow jesus, lighten up. Double post isn't the end of the world.
It may not be the end of the world, but it's a breach of the rules, and it's best to let him know not to do it again than to simply let him believe it's ok to double-post.

At any rate, I rather like those avatars, they almost remind me of the introductory animations for the bad guys in Mega Man ^_^ Nicely done :yes:

Best answers
I like them though they could have been a bit bigger but i guess it looks godo that way , but i hated that movie lol, so cliche

Best answers
im not so happy with 'the thing' avatar because it just shows him posing, u should show him for what he does for example you have shown 'mr.fantastic' stretching about therefore showing us that his powers are stretch abilities but when u look at 'the thing' u just dontknow what he does

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quicksilver2k said:
im not so happy with 'the thing' avatar because it just shows him posing, u should show him for what he does for example you have shown 'mr.fantastic' stretching about therefore showing us that his powers are stretch abilities but when u look at 'the thing' u just dontknow what he does
whoever doesnt know what power the thing has is stupid :p just kidding

heh, anyways, i think its good enough, thought it coulda been 1 more thing he does, but looks like he's wanting to pound something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom