FKN MICROSOFT

Best answers
OK, What I'm about to tell is REAL, so nobody come to me with crap about me lyin and sutff

So, My dad has a computer. I don't use it. I got myself a new one, and used dad's GENIUNE win XP professional. But he's really messy, so I had to look fo it ALOT. I found the CD, but not the cd-case, so there's no cdkey..Ok, i started installing, and when it prompted for the CDkey, i tried using ~REMOVED~, but nothing worked. After lots of tries, I took dad's work laptop, wich had a serial number of a WIn XP on it, and inserted it. It worked.
As you know, XP's need activation after installing, i tried activating over the internet, but i said the cdkey was already in use or smth like that. After 30 days, i realizied it's almost over, so I tried everything, then I found some kind of crack on one of my cd's, wich worked half-an-year ago on a warez copy, and tried using it. It said i have to do it Safe mode. Ok, done, after rebooting, it said "windows is starting up" and then, bam, nothing, then it rebooted.:| WTF, same thing over and over again. Now I'm searching desperatly for the CD to reinstall windows.....

Any ideeas anyone pls????

Best answers
That happened to me a week ago.
That happens when u use a duplicate key, like from serials.ws

What I say is... well... sue me, but since u bought an original ... get a duplicate.
U paid for it right? So get a damn duplicate.
Put the cuplicate in and just repair windows through the boot menu.
U wont loose any files that way.

Or if u have files u need and dont want it my way, what i reccomend is go to the linux site and request a few ubuntu CDs.
Get Ubuntu. And run it from boot menu. It doesnt install anything.
Then backup all ur files and then reinstall or whatever.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
OK, What I'm about to tell is REAL, so nobody come to me with crap about me lyin and sutff

So, My dad has a computer. I don't use it. I got myself a new one, and used dad's GENIUNE win XP professional. But he's really messy, so I had to look fo it ALOT. I found the CD, but not the cd-case, so there's no cdkey..Ok, i started installing, and when it prompted for the CDkey, i tried using ~REMOVED~, but nothing worked. After lots of tries, I took dad's work laptop, wich had a serial number of a WIn XP on it, and inserted it. It worked.
As you know, XP's need activation after installing, i tried activating over the internet, but i said the cdkey was already in use or smth like that. After 30 days, i realizied it's almost over, so I tried everything, then I found some kind of crack on one of my cd's, wich worked half-an-year ago on a warez copy, and tried using it. It said i have to do it Safe mode. Ok, done, after rebooting, it said "windows is starting up" and then, bam, nothing, then it rebooted.:| WTF, same thing over and over again. Now I'm searching desperatly for the CD to reinstall windows.....

Any ideeas anyone pls????
You need your own copy of Windows XP, plus you mentioned that you tried using illegal means of getting Windows XP to work which basically is not supported by these forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what happens when you use warez. Speaking of warez, that's not allowed on the forums.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom