Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i think i know whats off about her face...her eyes slant upward a little too much, but thats about it!

Best answers
Originally posted by Sentient
EDIT: I think i found what's wrong with the face.. i think it's typical for android 18 to have this blank "i don't care" kinda face..
This one is too emotional.. i think the prob would be easily solved by making the eyes a lil more !!!almond-eyed!!! and make her look less pissed.. Don't take it the wrong way though... i just had to get this out of my system.. :smile:
Well, aren't peoples faces supposed to be angry/mad when they are fighting?

also the model looks more or less to the original picture

just that its mouth and nose look kinda too light, so its hard to see it features

Best answers
No, androids are generally emotionless.. :rolleyes:
That's 18's badass "i don't give a damn" look throughout the series..

EDIT: Yeah ignorance is an emotion too, but you can't read that from somebody's face most of the time.. that's the only thing i am saying..

Best answers
Sure Android 16 never smiled or anything, but android 17 sure was always excited to wreak havoc, and 18 always did the "I don't care", thats an emotion isn't it? 'Ignorance' ?

Best answers
if they didnt have emotions she wouldnt have krillins child now would she?:devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by Grt.Sayaman
if they didnt have emotions she wouldnt have krillins child now would she?:devgrin:
lol Saiyaman is right, case closed

Bolteh2

B
have a nice 2nd warning red dragon
: DO NOT REVIVE DEAD TOPICS

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom