Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolteh2

B

MORE PICS HERE

well, ive cleaned up my hd today and found some "old" things like this android 18, i fixed up the model (head, hands and arms) and reskinned some parts (skirt, some small things on belt and boots and fixed the veryvery rinkly shirt (its now less rinkly :p)

i also updatezd the skinmap so the skins fit better ( the old one had probs with skirt and hands and head)

anyway here it is, im not releasing it (sorry) i just want critz in how to change some parts of skin/model (you may mention everything EXCEPT changing legs with higher poly count, since i updated hands the model now has a total of 1311 polies)

anyway, go on, crit me, i wont bite :p

btw, sorry bout black background, i rendered quite fast :S

Best answers
Oooh, looks pretty cool, wheres the mouth though? Anyways, looks awesome, too bad your not releasing it, just curious, who would you have had it replace?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow...pretty good....who is it replacing? Krillen?(i know thats not how to spell his name)

Bolteh2

B
i replaced here with trunks :p (back in 1.0) atm i havent updated her with 1.1 anims

Force Pit Member
Best answers
oo... i like it, is he replacing trunks or something? good work!

-=EDIT=-
i post this after u said it so... :D still GOOD WORK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sbolt i think you should reskin the face, he looks to pissed and move her nose and eyes up some. also it dosent look like she has a mouth, the rest is perfect. how did you skin the skirt?

Best answers
you said: crit me, i wont bite....well, I've searched and I looked at the pics a long time but I can't give any crits! :cry: maybe one: it's WAY too perfect!! mess it up a bit so I can give crits!:p :devgrin: in other words: stunning!O_O

Bolteh2

B
yeah, this was my second model ever so i idnt know much bout poly flow, i know lot more now so ill redo the face a bit so it wont look messed up

and i skinend the shirt (as like all the rest) with brushtool and highlight tool (+smudging them)

Bolteh2

B
i think most of the ppl dont look at the "MORE PICS HERE" part

anyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like the nose is connected to the face like a web (the excess skin). Oh and by the way what do you use for Trunks sword?

Best answers
Originally posted by Just-a-guy
you said: crit me, i wont bite....well, I've searched and I looked at the pics a long time but I can't give any crits! :cry: maybe one: it's WAY too perfect!! mess it up a bit so I can give crits!:p :devgrin: in other words: stunning!O_O
ya ... like he said , i dont see anything to crit ... the only thing, you should have put the bg of ur pic in another color than black cuz i dont see her leg ... other than that, its perfect :yes: (its sad you will not release it ...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--

and i skinend the shirt (as like all the rest) with brushtool and highlight tool (+smudging them)
im not talkin about the folds i mean the texture of the skirt, how did you get it sry shoulda been more specific. i just wanted to know because im starting to skin a pan, and i wanted to use that nice texture on her

Bolteh2

B
erm, just, with burn tool (highligh) go over the plain color (where the shadow of the folds would be after that you dodge it (highlight) just above the burned line, after that, get smudge tool and smudge a nice edge :S

[J]

Best answers
fix the smoothing groups on the nose + face to get rid of the nasty shadow around the nose

Best answers
My first thought was... OMG IS HE GOING TO RELEASE THIS BEAUTY??? but then when i read on i saw he wouldn't so...

not that i realy wanted to have that model just cause i understood the reason why he doesn't want to release it and some onder reasons to, so i thought he changed his mind or something, kinda glad you didnt m8 :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom