[FIXED] ESF_CellArena_b2 & b3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I finally made myself do it...I fixed the Max Viewable Distance problem with the ESF_CellArena maps.

I could have done this a LONG time ago...but it never seemed worth my time, but whatever.

IMPORTANT NOTE: These fixed maps will not register as "different versions" so people with older versions can still play on a server using the new versions and visa-versa.

Click HERE To Download (Extract To ESF/maps)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sweet man but how exactly did u change the max viewable distance? i mean without the rmf/map file.... (assuming u dont have those)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ripped the entities, edited the entity file, and imported the new entity file back in.

Best answers
u can give a link to cellarena b2&b3
and not just the fix

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its a very small file... 70K cannot be all the map!
he means that he(and me2) wants the original maps...
cell arena_beta2 and 3!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, first of all, the maps are compressed, 2nd of all, the ORIGINAL & FIXED map files are VERY SMALL, jesus christ your guys...just...UGH *SMACK*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The maps are incredibly basic, and Satan used his magical .cab compression, so it's expected for the files to be tiny. Did you fix the hullfile problem though? The originals weren't compiled with it. Would that make them different versions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't fix the hullfile problem because I would need the .rmfs then I'd have to compile...so no. And yes, if they were compiled with a different hull file, that'd make them different versions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link is broken........can you post anothe rplease.I would like to have the fix.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wait until next month (2 days or so), the site he's hosting them on is having bandwidth problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom