Fix Trunks.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys, I just remembered something about trunks. Not sure if this should belong in Bug Report though. Now, let's get to the point. When trunks melees someone, it does the same damage as the sword in 1.1. And he's without the sword in 1.2.x. And whenever he kills someone, it says <name> has killed <name> with sword. Is it possible to fix this? Or is it just a bug in the Half-Life engine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it's a HL bug. It's just some leftover coding.

Expect it to be fixed in 1.3.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, i think Shiyojin Rommyu is right on this one. But you could always download a custom Trunks model with his sword. To make it look more realistic :)

Best answers
Thats what I do.. because I mean c'mon! Trunks without his sword O_O!? And besides, chopping someone in half with your hand is kinda odd, so yeah, get a custom model. :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenny83 said:
Thats what I do.. because I mean c'mon! Trunks without his sword O_O!? And besides, chopping someone in half with your hand is kinda odd, so yeah, get a custom model. :yes:
Uh.. No. Customs models look like ****.

And why a custom model? In 1.2.3 Trunks does the same damage as his sword WITHOUT him actually using it. And the sword does a little bit more damage then melee.. I think.

DMW

Best answers
Uh.. No. Customs models look like ****.

And why a custom model? In 1.2.3 Trunks does the same damage as his sword WITHOUT him actually using it. And the sword does a little bit more damage then melee.. I think.
he means have a custom model so that trunks actually uses his sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom