Fix the Spec Mode, Let us see what they see

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, fix the spec mode by letting us see as the person you're specing see. It may not seem like a big deal or seem like it's worth the effort, but spec mode is one of the most used features in the game. It's a real shame not being able to see from the same point of view of the guy your specing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, fix the spec mode by letting us see as the person you're specing see. It may not seem like a big deal or seem like it's worth the effort, but spec mode is one of the most used features in the game. It's a real shame not being able to see from the same point of view of the guy your specing
I never use spec mode. Ever. When I play the game, I like to play the game, not watch some other guy play.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I spec when:

1) I just feel like talking to the players ingame.
2) I want to watch a specific person play.
3) I want to confirm my suspicions.
4) I'm involved in a mini-tourney.
5) I go afk for a bit.

Some of us enjoy learning through osmosis. Considering that the majority of players spectate, it couldn't hurt to make it better for us, especially since this has been something we've all wanted for quite some time.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never use spec mode. Ever. When I play the game, I like to play the game, not watch some other guy play.
You may not use it, but a lot of the higher level players do, like when a 1 v 1 happens for example. It'd be nice to see what the player playing sees so you can get a better idea of how good they are. In any case, it would make specing not as boring

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree, if its possible that is. Although it may look wierd depending on the difference of pings...outta sync, but still it needs to be made better :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, it shouldn't look weird at all. CS does it just fine, as well as a slew of other games

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea its a good idea. Spec'ing other players is actually really useful. Its how you learn to get better. CS does it good. This would be a useful addition to esf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom