Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well guys this is my first time using bryce and heres mine what i made

Click on my profle and go to my site and see the wonders!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you arnt telling me you made it all, it looks a regular picture to me...and its just a photo taken from the internet, there is no way, that you made the sun, water, and the rest!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
r u stupid i said i made it with bryce and took only 24 mins!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well, i like it more than all the abstract bryce stuff i see, which is too crazy, but i dont like all the bryce whoring, not spcifically to you, because you seem to be using it for somthing else

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
yeah well, i like it more than all the abstract bryce stuff i see, which is too crazy, but i dont like all the bryce whoring, not spcifically to you, because you seem to be using it for somthing else
naw i made for fun but needs work little

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SORRY BUT A UPDAITE GO TO MY SITE IF YOU DON"T BELIVE THAT I DID THAT WITH BRYCE THEN GO OR IF YOU WANTA AND THERE!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bugskin, don't double post, don't advertise, and please don't type in all caps. Yes, it's easy to make landscapes with Bryce, this much we realize. Congratz on the picture.

Best answers
Is sonic boyster a mod :rolleyes:?

oh and the art looks ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea... Hes the crazy Secret Police... :p
Yes... we can tell those were dont with Bryce... I see the vanishing point that Bryce puts in most of the pics....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Sonic has all of the powers of the Secret Police. :devgrin: :devsmile: For sure, and Bugskin, your sig is too big. Resize and reupload, or remove it.

Best answers
I can guarantee you those pics WERE made in bryce, there's this little pre-fab called LANDSCAPE (not trying to offend you Bugskin... trying to correct the people that say you're "ripping" or something...)

Best answers
I'm a little confused with this sudden ardor for Bryce. Was there a bulk discount for Bryce licenses recently that I missed out on?

Anyway Bugskin, nice work, though I'm not really qualified to judge anything as I don't really have an understanding of what Bryce can and cannot do. I am still a sailor of the 2D seas. Though I would like to learn how to do all that fancy modelling jive, I don't consider myself talented enough in 2D work to go and add another dimension. I have issues with your text, but as no one seems to listen to me when I wax existential on the importance of typography, I'll not waste the space here. So, all I can say is keep practicing.

Best answers
Yes, well, Bryce IS a landscaping program, lol. Anyhow, I did sunsets when I first started out (never got into the reflective spheres like most people, as Im sure its obvious here as well). I like it, even though its basic, I have a soft spot for sunsets, no matter how terrible they look, lol. Good going.

Best answers
I have Bryce... I personally hate it.. it's all pre-fabs... no real modeling talent required.

Best answers
There's much more to Bryce than meets the eye. You can pratically do anything you want.

Best answers
well.. you can do PRACTICALLY anything you want... buy with Maya, you can do more... or atleast I can do more with Maya...

Best answers
To quote Chuck Yeager "It's the man, not the machine." You can do anything with any program. Remember, a computer can't even turn itself on unless you press a button.

Best answers
Me sticks to 3dsmax R3. heh. its a nice picture there ;) i could make those too. in 3dsmax but well.. Im not the patient type. so well.. keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom