First wallpaper ever (naruto)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some renders are blury and i would take sharper lines for the edges... nway i like it...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way to low quality pictures, Wallpapers shouldnt be a couple of pictures pasted next to eachother, you should really try to brush your own background and use a picture to perfect it. I dont really like it...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron, I disagree with you. A background can be anything. It can be a solid color and still it would be considered art. >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yes sure it can be anything, but when I said that wallpapers arent just pictures pasted next to eachother, that is my oppinion :p

Best answers
I like it, just need to improve the quility with how you spaced the pics. Or just use a comic black kinda style *shrugs*.

Best answers
ya i might remake one to give it the more comic fill i wanted by putting black and white pictures into it and toning it up a little ect thanks for all the comments guys been lot of help

Best answers
I wish you had a better picture of Naruto in there. Maybe him in his demon fox form.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish it wasn't just a bunch of pictures cut and pasted onto a square. Think of it as making one giant sig. Add some effects. Stick to one theme, not naruto in genteral, but maybe a naruto character (if you want it to be naruto that is, which from what I see, that's what you want)

I don't like it 0/100

Best answers
I agree with Fire Pheonix, too many pictures, that aren't related, they just look as if they were thrown on.

Best answers
A piece is much more than a "brushed background with some effects." A piece, any piece, requires a proper design and balance.

I think the foundation for this wallpaper is right. However, it being a wallpaper, you must take into account several things - most crucial is the fact that people use icons, and those would be hard to view on such a background.

Also, the colors in this piece (mainly that orange) are really bright. If I was to use this as my background, I'd probably get a seizure every time I looked at it ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom