Best answers
can you give his tale another collor. I think it's to red. And his back en chest also need a little reskin

Best answers
I agree with that last post, but please understand that we want your model, its good :yes: :yes: :yes: believe me!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea that model i want it really bad! ill be waiting for that along with the Tien model....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like it to.. With a good skin it would own...

And it would match my GG animation perfect if I ever get a PM back. :cry:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yeah man! I want it to! :D it looks great :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
horrible

Thats just horrible man.I dont like it 5 thumbs down:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: Skin needs help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skin is not the model... its the skin.. comment on the model... not the skin. or comment on both...:S

Saying that suggest ya hate both.. Thats your opinion, no biggy, but there better ways to say it..

And can you do better?:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hell yeah

Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
Skin is not the model... its the skin.. comment on the model... not the skin. or comment on both...:S

Saying that suggest ya hate both.. Thats your opinion, no biggy, but there better ways to say it..

And can you do better?:\
hell yeah i can make my own model i dont need to edit,and this is my opinion it sux :no: so shut up:\

Best answers
Emeka650, why do you think its cool to try to flame people? your not looking cool at all. noones seen any of your work and yet you jabber on about how good yours would be, i think its time to put up or shut up because your getting on my nerves and alot of other people's too.
the model is a good edit, he should make a render of vegeta when he was on that planet with nappa....

just an idea for another quick edit.
:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HEy!! look at that the visor was actualy red on the first vegeta.. I was wondering that! ^_^ and untill I saw the previous post I was gona ask.. oh well answer given without me asking

nice nice in general.. could use some little touchin up on some areas that just dont seem right to me.. meh when ever the model will be released I'll play around with it

Best answers
GEEZ You dont call somebody a dumb ass for no reason, you know i could complain for that. :\ :S

And btw i was just telling that for those that didnt know it, like im the only one on the planet that knew that it was allready released ;/

(Sorry but just cant laugh with new guys that are writing alot just to have their own avatar... & calling others dumb ass)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom