🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the dragon ball and the text.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here. What would it look like if the background was inverted so that the center of the blue is lighter and the edges are darker?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Your thoughts are here.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not bad, but emblems should be something instantly recognisable and easy to distinguish, and flexible in size. Atm, if you make that a 20x20 pixel image you wouldn't know what the hell it was besides a blue pentagon with a dot in the middle. My point being everything should be clear and instantly recognisable, I'd enlarge the text and the dragonball atm, and try not to go nuts on the colours, you should try to keep to 3 different shades if possible, then the stage you're at is what you'd call rendering it. The beauty of using few colours/tones is that you can make it work with any kind of effect if it looks good with just flat tones, glows and stuff can be used to make it prettier afterward.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not bad, but emblems should be something instantly recognisable and easy to distinguish, and flexible in size. Atm, if you make that a 20x20 pixel image you wouldn't know what the hell it was besides a blue pentagon with a dot in the middle. My point being everything should be clear and instantly recognisable, I'd enlarge the text and the dragonball atm, and try not to go nuts on the colours, you should try to keep to 3 different shades if possible, then the stage you're at is what you'd call rendering it. The beauty of using few colours/tones is that you can make it work with any kind of effect if it looks good with just flat tones, glows and stuff can be used to make it prettier afterward.
Hmm.
Thank you for this. I shall try making something with this picture you have given me!
I still need some work on my Photoshop skills.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom